1. Mendel articulated his theory of genetics in what year?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Oswald Avery, Maclyn McCarty and Colin MacLoad made advancements on Griffith's experiment by determining that ___
- The substance causing the transfromation of R to virulent S was DNA
- The offspring of the parents often contained the same genes
3. Rotaviruses are viruses that have ________ RNA
- Double stranded
- Single stranded
4. Who articulated the existence of genes and the rules governing their transmission from generation to generation
- Colin McLeod
- Gregor Mendel
- Frederick Griffiths
5. Friedrich Miescher isolated DNA from what?