1. Who articulated the existence of genes and the rules governing their transmission from generation to generation
- Colin McLeod
- Gregor Mendel
- Frederick Griffiths
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Frederick Griffith demonstrated that
- Genetic material can be transferred from one bacterial cell to another
- The offspring of the parents often contained the same genes
- Humans are different to monkeys
3. Mendel articulated his theory of genetics in what year?
4. Friedrich Miescher isolated DNA from what?
5. Although the generalisation is that DNA is the genetic material in organisms, the exception lies in _________
- Viruses as the genetic material is RNA
- Archaea as the genetic material is RNA