1. Which statement is incorrect about Boolean Operators?
- Created set of operators that will produce/evaluate to true or false
- Subsets of data that can evaluate as true/false are highlighted by these operators
- Automatic spatial analysis is carried out by them once the relevant operators are produced
- George Bool
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the issue in these list of characteristics for keyboard entry?
- Text scanners can be used
- Entry of data into a file onto a computer
- Topological errors are identified but hard to eradicate and the scale of entry may differ
- Used for attribute data that are only available on paper
3. Which one is the incorrect statement about scanning?
- Resolution is an important component
- It outputs raster and is then converted to vector
- It is a manual digitization technique
- Optical distortion is possible
- The raster data will then need registering to provide a spatial reference across the grid
4. Which statement is incorrect about the AA route planner?
- Indicate speed limits
- Textual directions
- Avoids certain types of roads
- Quantifies map distances
- Time estimates
5. Which is not a stage in the process of creating a spatial data model?
- Analyse the data through creating union and interests
- Identify features of interest
- Choose how to represent the features conceptually
- Turn conceptual representation into data model
- Creature structure for data model so can be physically coded for use in a computer