1. What is the hierarchical order of the postcoding system?
- Region, district, sector and units
- Units, sector, region and district
- District, region, sector and units
- Sector, units, district and region
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one is not a Boolean Operator?
- ... or ... but not both
3. What is unusual about primary and secondary data?
- Spatial and attribute data do not have to be one ind of data, one can be secondary whilst the other can be primary
- Spatial and attribute data have to always be secondary data
- Spatial and attribute data have be the same type of data
- Spatial and attribute data have to always be primary data
4. Which is not an example of an early map?
- Hereford Mappamundi 1290 AD
- Walter Crane Federation Map, 18th C
- Psalter Mappamundi, 1225 AD
- St Sever, 1030AD
5. Which is not a characteristic of a 2D mapping framework?
- When elevation is of interest, we give it relative to a datum assumed to be constant
- Uses a 2D coordinate system to locate geographic info
- Analysis of maps in their hard copy formats only
- Locations across the surfaces are given by 2 axes called easting and nothing