1. What does a DBMS not do?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not an example of an early map?
- Walter Crane Federation Map, 18th C
- St Sever, 1030AD
- Psalter Mappamundi, 1225 AD
- Hereford Mappamundi 1290 AD
3. Which is not a topological relationship?
4. What is an issue of non coordinate systems?
- Useful for those with a computer system
- Does not initially locate a specific point
- Point can be found by conversion to centroid
- Identifies locations of small areas
- Specific for certain analysis techniques
5. Which is not an ability that GIS does?
- Ability to handle quantitative data related to coordinates
- Ability to handle topological features on the earths surface
- Ability to handle coordinates and encode space