1. What does the does the inside of the desktop contains?
- Quantitative and qualitative data for spatial referencing
- Specialist and non specialist tools for geographic information
- Topological and non topological tools for earths surface measurement
- Geographic and non geographic tools for spatial anyalsis
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not an issue of conceptualization?
- End user
3. What are the two integration methods of vector data?
- Unions and buffers
- Just unions
- Union and intersects
- Buffers and intersects
4. Which one is the incorrect statement about scanning?
- Optical distortion is possible
- The raster data will then need registering to provide a spatial reference across the grid
- It is a manual digitization technique
- Resolution is an important component
- It outputs raster and is then converted to vector
5. What statement is incorrect about OS MasterMap?
- Made up of 5 layers
- It is the name of products created by OS that form a reference digital representation of the UK
- Contains 450mn uniquely identified features which are updated daily