1. Which element to SQL is incorrect?
- Boolean, which is selected from table
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do you not want to maintain accuracy in generalization and scale of a map?
- Visual hierachy
3. Which is not a characteristic of a non coordinate system?
- It uses number and quantitative data to locate spatial entities
- Main example includes the postcode
- A spatial referencing system used by a descriptive code
- Descriptive code is translated in to coordinate system
4. What is it called when you collate all of the overlay data together?
- Data analysis
- Critical spatial analysis
- Spatial multicriteria analysis
- Spatial multiple data analysis
5. What is not a feature of geographic coordinate systems
- Class Greenwich Meridian at 0 degrees east and west
- Worked out by selecting point at the centre of the sphere which then intersects the point on the surface to show angular reference
- Spherical earth
- Provides a cartesian grid
- Classes equator at 0 degrees north and south
- Divides earth into latitude and longitude