1. Which statement is incorrect about base maps?
- Identifies relevant boundaries for user
- The first map produced when developing maps
- Superimpose abstracted info onto it
- Allows spatial context of info to be conveyed
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Eratosthenes calculate the circumference of the earth and provide evidence that Plato and Aristotle did not provide?
- Used angles of sunrays at the summer soltice and found it was 25,000 miles
- Used angles of sunrays during winter and found it was 30,000 miles
- Used angles of glow from the moon and found it was 5,000 miles
- Estimated it was 15,000 miles by analysing the tides pattern
3. What is the definition of spatial data models?
- Enable trends and patterns to be formed from attribute tables
- Is the analysing of spatial objects that are used in a spatial analyses and the identification of the relationships among these objects
- To provide a synthesis of data within a GIS
4. What statement is incorrect about the issues of stream mode digitizing?
- Too many points district true line identity
- Shaky hands
- Occasional digitizers
- Positional accuracy
- Greater areas of sinuous signs
5. What does the does the inside of the desktop contains?
- Quantitative and qualitative data for spatial referencing
- Geographic and non geographic tools for spatial anyalsis
- Specialist and non specialist tools for geographic information
- Topological and non topological tools for earths surface measurement