1. Which is not a topological relationship?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a characteristic in the synchronising clock process?
- GPS makes the recievers have atomic clocks by adding a 3rd satellites which creates a 3D dimension
- Satellites have expensive accurate atomic clocks
- Receivers have cheap clocks
- GPS makes the receivers have atomic clocks by using a 4th satellite which adds an additional dimension
3. What does projection not distort?
- Scale relative to earths surface
- Scale conformity
- Scale of time
4. Which statement is incorrect about semiotics?
- Created by lines, points and polygons
- Symbols are not placed upon the base maps, but to the side
- Symbols that show nominal, ordinal, interval and ratio data
- Mapped data displayed using graphical symbols
5. What does spatial referencing not need to do?
- Needs to show points, lines and polygons
- Allow for spatial analysis in order to form conclusions
- Needs to be consistent and stable
- Allow measure of length, area and shape