1. What is geographic information devised of?
- Pattern, implications and shape
- Location, trends and conditions
- Location, shape and descriptions
- Shape, pattern and descriptions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a characteristic of raster data?
- Matches computer architecture
- Contains y and x coordinates
- No need for coordinates
- Simple tessellation
3. What info is not abstracted from OS maps?
- Topographic and environment info
- Spatio-temperal info
- Socio-economic info
- Environmental info
- Abstraction of physical entities
4. Which is not a stage in the process of creating a spatial data model?
- Turn conceptual representation into data model
- Analyse the data through creating union and interests
- Choose how to represent the features conceptually
- Identify features of interest
- Creature structure for data model so can be physically coded for use in a computer
5. What is not a characteristic of a rectangular coordinate system?
- Uses longtiude and latitude references
- Cartesian grid placed over the earths surface
- Only used on small areas, an example being the BNS being placed over the UK
- The lines are regular and even across the grid
- The difference between the grid space and the geographical space varies on the size of area it is placed over