1. What does a DBMS not do?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the purpose of ground stations?
- To send updates to the receiver
- To send update info to satellites and corrections to clocks and celestial locations of ephemeris data
- To create 3D features by tracking information back and forth to the 4th satellite
- To create atomic clocks with the reciever
3. Which is not an example of an early map?
- Psalter Mappamundi, 1225 AD
- Hereford Mappamundi 1290 AD
- Walter Crane Federation Map, 18th C
- St Sever, 1030AD
4. What does the structured system of linked tables not enable you to do?
- Identify aspatial data by using attribute tables to describe features defined by coordinates
- By using entities to identify spatial features on the earths surface
- By using coordinates define locations and shapes of features, aka spatial data
5. Which statement is incorrect about the AA route planner?
- Avoids certain types of roads
- Textual directions
- Quantifies map distances
- Indicate speed limits
- Time estimates