1. What is a benefit of raster data?
- The resolution is not as clear as vector data and can make the data redundant
- Can change the resolution to fit purpose of display
- Mixed pixels are not as clear and hard to distinguish between
- Redundancy of data by increasing the resolution which decrease topological error but increase volume of data
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one is not a geographical question that GIS can answer?
3. Which is not an ability that GIS does?
- Ability to handle quantitative data related to coordinates
- Ability to handle topological features on the earths surface
- Ability to handle coordinates and encode space
4. Which statement is incorrect about describing union overlays?
- Spatial and attribute data are separated from one another
- Attribute data is kept and spatial data is lost as not needed
- Spatial and attribute data are conflated to a new outputs
- Spatial data is kept and attribute data is lost as not needed
5. Which statement is incorrect about base maps?
- Identifies relevant boundaries for user
- The first map produced when developing maps
- Superimpose abstracted info onto it
- Allows spatial context of info to be conveyed