1. According to the internationalisation theory, if a firm's production process is highly confidential it would expand into global markets by:
- Indirect exports
- Setting up a subsidiary abroad
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following personality traits are relevant for entrepreneurs?
- Extraversion, conscientiousness, openness
- Extraversion, neuroticism, conscientiousness
- Openness, neuroticism, conscientiousness
- Agreeableness, extraversion, openness
3. Which country would a firm wishing to globalise NOT enter?
- A country with low labour costs
- A country with high subsidies for domestic producers
- A country with low inflationary risks
- A country with low taxes
4. What is the critical point int he product evolution process?
- Technological innovation
- Iterative synthesis
- Development phase
- Recognition of social need
5. How many start-ups are there at TUM per year?