1. Which of the following is an example of a broad-scope strategy?
- Selling to a small range of customers
- Selling customised products
- Conglomerate integration
- Backward vertical integration
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is an example of vesting?
- Never renegotiating the equity split
- Earning equity after accomplishing specific milestones
- Splitting the equity after 6 months
- Attracting team members with equity incentives
3. Which strategy should a firm use that wants to enter a new market with an existing product?
- Penetration strategies
- Diversification strategies
- Market development strategies
- Product development strategies
4. What is the critical point int he product evolution process?
- Development phase
- Iterative synthesis
- Recognition of social need
- Technological innovation
5. According to the internationalisation theory, if a firm's production process is highly confidential it would expand into global markets by:
- Indirect exports
- Setting up a subsidiary abroad