1. Most entrepreneurial ventures in Germany are in the:
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The "Lemonade Principle" refers to:
- avoiding suprises
- avoiding failures
- the unexpected as a resource
- the unexpected as a hazard
3. Which of the following is NOT a dimension of success?
4. Unexpected meetings were a key to which development?
- 3D printing
- Post-it notes
- Ben & Jerry's
5. Which strategy should a firm use that wants to enter a new market with an existing product?
- Market development strategies
- Product development strategies
- Penetration strategies
- Diversification strategies