1. Which of the following is an example of vesting?
- Earning equity after accomplishing specific milestones
- Never renegotiating the equity split
- Attracting team members with equity incentives
- Splitting the equity after 6 months
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Unexpected meetings were a key to which development?
- Post-it notes
- 3D printing
- Ben & Jerry's
3. What type of entrepreneurship is predominant in developed countries?
- Sustainable entrepreneurship
- Opportunity-based entrepreneurship
- Technological entrepreneurship
- Necessity-based entrepreneurship
4. Resources can represent a competitive advantage if they are:
- Perfectly imitable
5. Why is entrepreneurship important for Germany?
- Lack of economic development
- Lack of economic growth
- Lack of natural resources
- Lack of technology