1. Which strategy should a firm use that wants to enter a new market with an existing product?
- Penetration strategies
- Diversification strategies
- Market development strategies
- Product development strategies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is NOT a motivation to globalise?
- Raw materials
- Cheap labour
- Lower taxes
3. How frequently do entrepreneurs fail?
- 40% within the first 8 years
- 30-50% within the first 7-9 years
- 50-80% within the first 5-7 years
- 75% within the first year
4. Which of the following is NOT a dimension of success?
5. Which of the following personality traits are relevant for entrepreneurs?
- Extraversion, neuroticism, conscientiousness
- Extraversion, conscientiousness, openness
- Agreeableness, extraversion, openness
- Openness, neuroticism, conscientiousness