- Created by: Hannah Boyd
- Created on: 01-02-11 17:58
1. Does a unicellular cell have many cells working together?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Does a multicellular cell only have one cell?
3. What three structures are found in an ANIMAL cell?
- Cell wall, cytoplasm, nucleus
- nucleus,cytoplasm.cell membrane
- Vacuole,cell wall ,cell membrane
4. Why are stains needed when examining cells uder a microscope?
- So that the features show up under the microscope.
- To make the cells pretty colours
5. What is a cell?
- Living unit from which all organisms are made.