1. Which of the following is a typical sympotom of Alkaptonuria?
- Pigmented Sclera
- Anteverted Nares
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is glucose stored as?
3. Which of the following diseases are currently being screened for at birth in the UK?
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease
4. Which of the following is the correct equation for BMI?
- Kilograms/(Metres x Metres)
- Kilograms/(Centimetres x Centimetres)
- Metres/(Kilograms x Kilograms)
- Centimetres/(Kilograms x Kilograms)
5. Oxidation of one gram of alcohol produces approximately how many kcal of energy?
- 6 kcal
- 7 kcal
- 8 kcal
- 4 kcal