1. Which of the following is a typical sympotom of Alkaptonuria?
- Anteverted Nares
- Pigmented Sclera
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following diseases has it been recommended that newborns in the UK are screened for?
- Type II Diabetes
- Maple Syrup Urine Disease
3. Which of the following ranges is considered to be a healthy BMI?
- 18.5 - 24.9
- 25.0 - 29.9
- 18.0 - 21.5
- 22.8 - 27.5
4. What is glucose stored as?
5. Which of the following is the correct equation for BMI?
- Kilograms/(Centimetres x Centimetres)
- Metres/(Kilograms x Kilograms)
- Kilograms/(Metres x Metres)
- Centimetres/(Kilograms x Kilograms)