1. True or false: the right main bronchus is larger and more central than the left?
- Only on a Tuesday
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following best classifies the respiratory mucosa?
- Ciliated squamous epithelium with goblet cells
- Stratified ciliated squamous epithelium with goblet cells
- Pseudostratified ciliated columnar epithelium with goblet cells
- Pseudostratified columnar epithelium
3. Name the fissure(s) of the left lung.
- Oblique & Horizontal
4. What is sinusitis?
- Inflammation and swelling of the meatuses
- Inflammation and swelling of the basal membrane of the sinuses
- Inflammation and swelling of the mucosa of the sinuses
- Inflammation and swelling of the chane
5. Name the medical procedure where a tube with a camera & other instruments attached is inserted into the bronchi.