1. Select the most correct statement about the mechanism of breathing.
- Inspiration is an active process, expiration is an active process
- Inspiration is an active process, expiration is a passive process
- Inspiration is a passive process, expiration is a passive process
- Inspiration is a passive process, expiration is an active process
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the fissure(s) of the right lung.
- Oblique & Horizontal
3. Approximately how many people die per day of lung cancer?
4. Which of the following can be classed as secondary functions of the respiratory system?
- Pronation & Supination
- Transportation & Gas Exchange
- Phonation & Olfaction
- Sination & Trachation
5. To which of the following is PaCO2 inversely proportional?
- Rate of muscle twitching
- Alveolar ventilation
- Gas exchange reflex
- Renal uptake