1. What are the four parts of the larynx?
- Thyroid, Epiglottis, Lobar & Arytenoids
- Thyroid, Cricoid, Epiglottis & Arytenoids
- Thyroid, Epiglottis, Lobar & Segmentus
- Epiglottis, Cricoid, Lobar & Segmentus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the lobes of the left lung.
- Proximal, Middle & Distal
- Superior, Middle & Inferior
- Superior & Inferior
- Proximal & Distal
3. A bronchus that is smaller than 1mm in diameter is classed as what?
- A Bronchiole
- An Alveolus
- An Alveolar Sac
- A Respiratory Bronchus
4. Which of the following could be classed as air pollutants that are filtered by the nose?
- Nitrogen Oxide
5. What is the average tidal volume per breath?