1. Which of the following can be classed as secondary functions of the respiratory system?
- Transportation & Gas Exchange
- Phonation & Olfaction
- Pronation & Supination
- Sination & Trachation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following results in type II respiratory failure?
- high PaO2 & high PaO2
- low PaO2 & normal/low PaO2
- low PaO2 & high PaO2
- high PaO2 & normal/low PaO2
3. Which of the following best classifies the respiratory mucosa?
- Pseudostratified ciliated columnar epithelium with goblet cells
- Stratified ciliated squamous epithelium with goblet cells
- Pseudostratified columnar epithelium
- Ciliated squamous epithelium with goblet cells
4. Which part of the lungs does pneumonia most commonly affect?
- Lower lobes
- Upper lobes
5. Type II respiratory failure can be caused by which of the following factors?