1. What phase is shown by a steep inclin?
- Stationary Phase
- Exponential Phase
- Death Phase
- Lag Phase
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a function of Bacterial Capsules?
- release digestive enzymes
- Protect against phagocytosis
3. Peritrichous Bacterial move in a tumbling motion, why is this?
- Flagella all over
- Toxic Chemicals
4. Which of these steps requires O2 during fermentation of sugars?
- Krebs Cycle (pyruvate-->CO2 and H2O)
- Glycolysis (glucose-->pyruvate)
- Link Reaction
5. What do bacteria need for metabolism?
- Source of Carbon