- Created by: rosieevie
- Created on: 08-11-18 10:01
1. Which type of development involves immature stages and metamorphosis?
- Indirect development
- Direct development
- Modular development
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Modifying and adapting _______ causes species to evolve
3. How many times did multicellularity evolve?
4. What are the 4 types of repatterning that can occur?
- Heterochrony, Heterophony, Heterometry, Heterotypy
- Heterochrony, Heterotopy, Heterometry, Heterotypy
- Heterometry, Heterophony, Heterotypy, Heterojunky
- Heterotypy, Heterology, Heterochrony, Heterometry
5. Which is the current recognised phylogeny between basal animal groups?
- Porifera branching off before Ctenophores
- Ctenophores branching off before Porifera
- Cnidaria branching off before Porifera
- Bilateria branching off before Porifera