1. Is schizophrenia more common in males or females?
- It's more common in women
- It's equally common
- It's more common in men
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When do females tend to be diagnosed with schizophrenia?
- early 30s
- mid 20s
- mid 30s
- late 20s
3. Schizophrenia is what type of disorder?
- Psychotic disorder
- Mood Disorder
- Cyclothymic Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder
4. According to Bleuler (1978) what % of individuals with schizophrenia recover from positive symptoms?
5. According to Bleuler's (1978) longitudnal study of 2000 schziprehenics when are symtoms mot severe?
- early adulthood during the first 2 years after onset
- early adulthood during the first 5 years after onset
- early childhood during the first 5 years after onset
- late adulthood during the first 2 years after onset