1. Who created the term 'schizophrenia'?
- Blake (1973)
- Malgudy (1987)
- Bleuler (1911)
- Rosenhan (1973)
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is schizophrenia more common in males or females?
- It's more common in women
- It's equally common
- It's more common in men
3. When do females tend to be diagnosed with schizophrenia?
- late 20s
- mid 20s
- early 30s
- mid 30s
4. According to Bleuler's (1978) longitudnal study of 2000 schziprehenics when are symtoms mot severe?
- early adulthood during the first 5 years after onset
- late adulthood during the first 2 years after onset
- early childhood during the first 5 years after onset
- early adulthood during the first 2 years after onset
5. According to Bleuler (1978) what % of individuals with schizophrenia show a full recovery?