1. According to Bleuler (1978) what % of individuals with schizophrenia show a full recovery?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What % of the population does schizophrenia affect?
3. Schizophrenia is what type of disorder?
- Anxiety Disorder
- Psychotic disorder
- Cyclothymic Disorder
- Mood Disorder
4. According to Bleuler's (1978) longitudnal study of 2000 schziprehenics when are symtoms mot severe?
- early adulthood during the first 5 years after onset
- late adulthood during the first 2 years after onset
- early childhood during the first 5 years after onset
- early adulthood during the first 2 years after onset
5. When do males tend to be diagnosed with schizophrenia?
- mid 20s
- late 20s
- early 30s
- mid 30s