1. What are the 2 main symptoms of this type of disorder?
- Delusions and Hallucinations
- Flat affect and Alogia
- Mood Changes and Feeling down
- Inappropriate Effect and Catatonia
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What % of the population does schizophrenia affect?
3. When do males tend to be diagnosed with schizophrenia?
- mid 30s
- mid 20s
- early 30s
- late 20s
4. According to Bleuler's (1978) longitudnal study of 2000 schziprehenics when are symtoms mot severe?
- early adulthood during the first 5 years after onset
- late adulthood during the first 2 years after onset
- early childhood during the first 5 years after onset
- early adulthood during the first 2 years after onset
5. Who created the term 'schizophrenia'?
- Bleuler (1911)
- Blake (1973)
- Malgudy (1987)
- Rosenhan (1973)