1. Who was the President of Czechoslovakia?
- Haile Selassie
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many German speakers were in the Sudetenland?
- 3 million
- 5 million
- 12 thousand
- 200 thousand
3. Who was known for appeasement?
4. What did the Anti-Comintern Pact (1936) entail?
- Stalin attempting to expand the Soviet sphere of influence
- France trying to turn Europe communist
- Japan and Germany agreeing to work together to oppose communism
- Germany trying to break down the Eastern Bloc
5. When did German troops enter the Sudetenland?
- 29th October 1939
- 1st Ocober 1938
- 4th November 1932
- 15th October 1928