1. Who signed the Rome-Berlin Axis?
- Haile Selassie and Mussolini
- Churchill and Hitler
- Mussolini and Hitler
- Hoare and Laval
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the League's reaction?
- Close the Suez Canal
- Commission of enquiry under Lord Lytton
- Banned Japan from the League of Nations
- Economic sanctions
3. When did German troops enter the Sudetenland?
- 15th October 1928
- 1st Ocober 1938
- 29th October 1939
- 4th November 1932
4. How many German speakers were in the Sudetenland?
- 200 thousand
- 5 million
- 3 million
- 12 thousand
5. Why did Britain and France not take action against Germany after the Austrian invasion?
- Britain and France were afraid of Germany
- Britain believed that the Treaty of Versailles was too harsh of Germany
- Britain and France were weak
- France wanted influence in Austria