1. When did German troops enter the Sudetenland?
- 1st Ocober 1938
- 4th November 1932
- 29th October 1939
- 15th October 1928
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the League's reaction?
- Banned Japan from the League of Nations
- Close the Suez Canal
- Commission of enquiry under Lord Lytton
- Economic sanctions
3. What was the formal military alliance between Germany, Italy and Japan called?
- The Anti-Comintern Pact
- The Rome-Berlin Axis
- The Pact of Friendship and Alliance
- The Hoare-Laval Pact
4. Who were the Axis Powers?
- Germany, Italy and Japan
- Italy, Japan and China
- Germany, Russia and France
- Germany, England and America
5. What did the Anti-Comintern Pact (1936) entail?
- France trying to turn Europe communist
- Japan and Germany agreeing to work together to oppose communism
- Stalin attempting to expand the Soviet sphere of influence
- Germany trying to break down the Eastern Bloc