1. How did the League react to the Italian invasion?
- Economic sanctions
- Banned Italy from the League of Nations
- Commission of enquiry under Lord Lytton
- Closed the Suez Canal
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many German speakers were in the Sudetenland?
- 12 thousand
- 3 million
- 5 million
- 200 thousand
3. Why did France not want to give up arms in the World Disarmament conference
- France feared the Atomic Bomb
- France feared further attack from Germany
- France wanted to create an empire
- France wanted to control Europe
4. Why did Britain and France not take action against Germany after the Austrian invasion?
- Britain and France were afraid of Germany
- Britain believed that the Treaty of Versailles was too harsh of Germany
- Britain and France were weak
- France wanted influence in Austria
5. When was the Wall Street Crash?
- September 1939
- June 1940
- October 1929
- October 1928