1. What did the Anti-Comintern Pact (1936) entail?
- Japan and Germany agreeing to work together to oppose communism
- Germany trying to break down the Eastern Bloc
- Stalin attempting to expand the Soviet sphere of influence
- France trying to turn Europe communist
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who joined the Anti-Comintern pact in 1937?
3. Who signed the Rome-Berlin Axis?
- Mussolini and Hitler
- Haile Selassie and Mussolini
- Churchill and Hitler
- Hoare and Laval
4. When did WW2 begin?
- 28th October 1928
- 20th August 1939
- 1st September 1939
- 14th October 1932
5. Why did Britain and France not take action against Germany after the Austrian invasion?
- Britain and France were afraid of Germany
- France wanted influence in Austria
- Britain believed that the Treaty of Versailles was too harsh of Germany
- Britain and France were weak