1. How did the League react to the Italian invasion?
- Economic sanctions
- Commission of enquiry under Lord Lytton
- Closed the Suez Canal
- Banned Italy from the League of Nations
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Sudeten Crisis?
- June 1938
- September 1938
- January 1931
- October 1929
3. Why did France not want to give up arms in the World Disarmament conference
- France feared the Atomic Bomb
- France feared further attack from Germany
- France wanted to create an empire
- France wanted to control Europe
4. Why did Britain and France not take action against Germany after the Austrian invasion?
- Britain and France were afraid of Germany
- France wanted influence in Austria
- Britain believed that the Treaty of Versailles was too harsh of Germany
- Britain and France were weak
5. What was Anschluss?
- Germany invading the Sudetenland
- Expanding German territory
- The union of Germany and Austria
- Building a German sphere of influence