1. China: who was the leader of the Poleterian Revolution
- Mao Zedong
- Wong Chi
- Sum Cai
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. China: when was the Poleterian Revolution
3. What is the definition of Global Psychology
- Diversity in the same social space
- Across countries, the world. Unidirectional information
- Study of indigenous people
- Worldwide, bidirectional sharing of knowledge
4. SouthAfrica: Main influence on Psychology
- Economic restraint
- Apartheid and the social impact
- Apartheid and culture
5. SouthAfrica: Due to intelligence tests what did Coram think of black people (1917)
- They were "more intelligent than the whites"
- They were "slow-thinkers"
- They were "dumb"