1. How many applied to work in McDonald's in Moscow?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was a failure of the Enterprise Law?
- Sold Businesses to foreign owners
- Forced businesses to close
- Increased Unemployment
- Decreased Foreign trade
3. How much did the Anti Alcohol campaign aim to reduce vodka production by?
4. When did Gorbachev become leader of the USSR?
5. What was an aim of the Enterprise law?
- Increase workforce
- Decentralise Authority
- Sell businesses
- Buy more businesses for the Government