1. By 1991, how much had Soviet EXPORTS fallen by?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Law on Joint Ventures introduced?
- January 1987
- May 1986
- January 1986
- August 1987
3. What did the SU announce at a Comecon summit in June 1984?
- America had ceased trading with the SU
- The SU no longer had control over bloc states
- Cheap exports of fuel and Raw materials had to stop
- Miner's strike
4. Where did coal miners go on strike in July 1989?
5. What was an aim of the Enterprise law?
- Increase workforce
- Decentralise Authority
- Sell businesses
- Buy more businesses for the Government