1. What percentage of the sugar cane crop was destroyed during the worst drought in 50 years?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of the population of Rio have access to sanitation?
3. When has the rain become less predictable in Northern Brazil?
- In the last 15 years
- In the summer months
- In the last 10 years
- All the time
4. What does the Bolsa Familia scheme in Northern Brazil not promise for children?
- Grants for school
- Grants for fresh water
- Grants for healthcare
5. How many people died in a mudslide in a favella in Rio in 2010?
Similar Geography resources: