1. How often are the interest rates set?
- Once per month
- Once per year
- Once per week
- Once per day
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. A strong pound is good for...
- no one
3. If you are repaying a loan on variable interest rates you would like...
- You wouldn't care
- High interest rates
- Low interest rates
- Average interest rates
4. Exports are...
- Goods and services sold anywhere
- Goods and services sold in the UK from the UK
- Goods and services sold abroad
- Goods and services sold in the UK from abroad
5. If an interest rate is fixed...
- It increases but cannot decrease
- It decreases butcannot increase.
- Stays the same throughout the repayment
- Changes throughout the repayment
Similar Business Studies resources: