1. If an interest rate is fixed...
- It increases but cannot decrease
- It decreases butcannot increase.
- Stays the same throughout the repayment
- Changes throughout the repayment
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Exports are...
- Goods and services sold anywhere
- Goods and services sold in the UK from the UK
- Goods and services sold abroad
- Goods and services sold in the UK from abroad
3. If you are repaying a loan on variable interest rates you would like...
- Low interest rates
- You wouldn't care
- High interest rates
- Average interest rates
4. who sets the interest rates?
- The Government
- The queen
- Uk monatary commision
- Bank of England
5. A strong pound is good for...
- no one
Similar Business Studies resources: