1. How often are the interest rates set?
- Once per year
- Once per month
- Once per day
- Once per week
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. If an interest rate is fixed...
- Stays the same throughout the repayment
- It decreases butcannot increase.
- Changes throughout the repayment
- It increases but cannot decrease
3. Exports are...
- Goods and services sold in the UK from abroad
- Goods and services sold anywhere
- Goods and services sold abroad
- Goods and services sold in the UK from the UK
4. If you are repaying a loan on variable interest rates you would like...
- Average interest rates
- You wouldn't care
- Low interest rates
- High interest rates
5. A strong pound is good for...
- no one
Similar Business Studies resources: