1. How often are the interest rates set?
- Once per day
- Once per year
- Once per month
- Once per week
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. If an interest rate is fixed...
- It decreases butcannot increase.
- Changes throughout the repayment
- Stays the same throughout the repayment
- It increases but cannot decrease
3. Exports are...
- Goods and services sold anywhere
- Goods and services sold in the UK from the UK
- Goods and services sold abroad
- Goods and services sold in the UK from abroad
4. who sets the interest rates?
- The queen
- Bank of England
- Uk monatary commision
- The Government
5. If you are repaying a loan on variable interest rates you would like...
- Average interest rates
- Low interest rates
- High interest rates
- You wouldn't care
Similar Business Studies resources: