1. How are Stormzy's videos shareable and spreadable?
- They are posted independently on youtube
- He promotes them on social media
- They are available to buy on itunes
- They are on spotify
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Stormzy try to get his single Shut Up to number one on the UK singles chart for Christmas 2015?
- Promoting that he wanted the single at number one on his social media, encouraging a Participatory audience response
- Asking his followers for their response and feedback
- By advertising the single on his social media platforms
- By releasing the single near Christmas
3. Which artist often responds to their followers on Twitter, allowing them to participate through dialogue?
- Foo Fighters
- All of them
- Katy Perry
4. To promote her album Witness, Katy Perry filmed herself on youtube for a four day long livestream. How did she encourage an interactive response?
- Answering fan's questions
- Speaking directly to the audience
- Encouraging her fans to watch the livestream
- Posting it on social media
5. How does the Foo Fighters official website encourage audience participation?
- Having links to merch, tour tickets and their new album
- Having links to a forum, social media and newsletter on the front page
- Allowing them to send the band questions
- Allowing them to listen to their songs