1. Which artist often responds to their followers on Twitter, allowing them to participate through dialogue?
- Foo Fighters
- Katy Perry
- All of them
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. To promote her album Witness, Katy Perry filmed herself on youtube for a four day long livestream. How did she encourage an interactive response?
- Posting it on social media
- Speaking directly to the audience
- Answering fan's questions
- Encouraging her fans to watch the livestream
3. How can Interactive Audience theory link to another audience response theory?
- An Interactive audience will share and spread texts, therefore members of the audience will become opinion leaders when applying their own opinions to a text when they share it
- An interactive audience will respond in a particular way, linking to reception theory
- An interactive audience will have particular needs fulfilled by the media products, therefor being appealed to by the Uses and Gratifications
- An interactive audience will share and spread digital texts across multiple social media platforms
4. Which of these repsonses to an artist's album could be considered participatory?
- Online reviews
- Posting a cover of the songs
- Listening to it online
- Buying it
5. How does the Foo Fighters official website encourage audience participation?
- Allowing them to send the band questions
- Having links to merch, tour tickets and their new album
- Having links to a forum, social media and newsletter on the front page
- Allowing them to listen to their songs