- Created by: Chantellerfh
- Created on: 02-05-18 10:31
1. Which of these repsonses to an artist's album could be considered participatory?
- Buying it
- Online reviews
- Listening to it online
- Posting a cover of the songs
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can Interactive Audience theory link to another audience response theory?
- An interactive audience will share and spread digital texts across multiple social media platforms
- An interactive audience will respond in a particular way, linking to reception theory
- An Interactive audience will share and spread texts, therefore members of the audience will become opinion leaders when applying their own opinions to a text when they share it
- An interactive audience will have particular needs fulfilled by the media products, therefor being appealed to by the Uses and Gratifications
3. How can digital texts be described?
- Effective and advanced
- Shareable and spreadable
- Niche and selective
- Private and isolated
4. How do the Foo Fighters use their social media?
- To promote their albums, tours and merchandise
- To document their personal life
- To post about current events
- To criticise their work
5. How are Stormzy's videos shareable and spreadable?
- They are on spotify
- He promotes them on social media
- They are posted independently on youtube
- They are available to buy on itunes