1. Why do farmers intensively rear animals?
- As it is in the best interests of the animals
- To get the largest amount of meat for the lowest price.
- To get the best meat quality possible.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can disease spead easily?
- As there are many animals in a small space.
- As the animals are unhealthy.
- As the animals are fed proteins.
3. What are growth promoters?
4. What is the main ingredient of the animals food?
5. An advantage of intensive rearing?
- The animals use a small quantity of energy so more meat is stored
- So say it is not ethical.
- Disease can spead easily.