1. What is the main ingredient of the animals food?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a disadvantage to intensive rearing?
- Meat is made widely avalible.
- The animal are kept in small spaces usually with limited movement.
- It means cheap meat is avalible.
3. What is intensive rearing?
- Where a farmer controls the condtions of where their animals live.
- Where a farmer controls the time that animals live.
- Where humans breed other animals and plants for particular traits.
4. What are growth promoters?
5. Why can disease spead easily?
- As the animals are fed proteins.
- As there are many animals in a small space.
- As the animals are unhealthy.