1. What is a disadvantage to intensive rearing?
- Meat is made widely avalible.
- The animal are kept in small spaces usually with limited movement.
- It means cheap meat is avalible.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main ingredient of the animals food?
3. What are growth promoters?
4. Why do farmers intensively rear animals?
- As it is in the best interests of the animals
- To get the largest amount of meat for the lowest price.
- To get the best meat quality possible.
5. Why can disease spead easily?
- As the animals are fed proteins.
- As there are many animals in a small space.
- As the animals are unhealthy.