1. An advantage of intensive rearing?
- Disease can spead easily.
- The animals use a small quantity of energy so more meat is stored
- So say it is not ethical.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are growth promoters?
3. Why do farmers intensively rear animals?
- As it is in the best interests of the animals
- To get the largest amount of meat for the lowest price.
- To get the best meat quality possible.
4. What is intensive rearing?
- Where humans breed other animals and plants for particular traits.
- Where a farmer controls the condtions of where their animals live.
- Where a farmer controls the time that animals live.
5. Why can disease spead easily?
- As the animals are fed proteins.
- As there are many animals in a small space.
- As the animals are unhealthy.