1. What is a disadvantage to intensive rearing?
- The animal are kept in small spaces usually with limited movement.
- It means cheap meat is avalible.
- Meat is made widely avalible.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is intensive rearing?
- Where a farmer controls the condtions of where their animals live.
- Where a farmer controls the time that animals live.
- Where humans breed other animals and plants for particular traits.
3. What is the main ingredient of the animals food?
4. Why do farmers intensively rear animals?
- As it is in the best interests of the animals
- To get the largest amount of meat for the lowest price.
- To get the best meat quality possible.
5. An advantage of intensive rearing?
- Disease can spead easily.
- The animals use a small quantity of energy so more meat is stored
- So say it is not ethical.