1. What is a disadvantage to intensive rearing?
- Meat is made widely avalible.
- The animal are kept in small spaces usually with limited movement.
- It means cheap meat is avalible.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are growth promoters?
3. What is the main ingredient of the animals food?
4. An advantage of intensive rearing?
- Disease can spead easily.
- The animals use a small quantity of energy so more meat is stored
- So say it is not ethical.
5. Why can disease spead easily?
- As there are many animals in a small space.
- As the animals are unhealthy.
- As the animals are fed proteins.