- Created by: Psych951
- Created on: 03-05-18 17:12
1. Which of these explains differences or similarities in intelligence between genders?
- Hormone levels
- All of the above
- Evolutionary roles
- Sex-typed socialisation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these factors are NOT part of Thurstone's theory of intelligence?
- Attention span
- Rote memory
- Perceptual speed
- Verbal comprehension
3. Which of these is not a component of stereotype threat?
- Self-fulfilling prophecy
- Defying stereotypes
- Plays on self-concept
- Anxiety about fitting into stereotypes
4. Which of these facts about the intellectually gifted is false?
- May be caused by efficient processing or different thinking styles
- Top 1% of population with IQ of 120 or higher
- Only a few gifted children retain eminence in adulthood
- Often average/just above average general intelligence but excel in one specific skill
5. In Sternberg's Triarchic theory, which are the underlying cognitive processes that affect intellectual competence?
- Performance components, learning components and attentional components
- Meta-components, performance components and knowledge-acquisition components
- Meta-components, performance components and learning components.
- Attentional components, knowledge-acquisition components and motor components