1. What is the use of Feedback loops?
- It lets you change the input
- It lets you change the input as a result of a quality check
- It lets you change the process as a result of a quality check
- It is a quality check
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Quality Assurance includes
- Quality Control
- Making the consumer happy
- Manufacturing the product consistently
- Ingnoring recalls
3. Why is a flowchart used?
- It is the chanfe in output
- To show the stages of a process in the right order
- Used for a representation of data
- To show the stages of a process in an order
4. Quality Assurance involves
- Good staff training, the checking of the quality of materials
- Checking nothing but the product
- Good staff training and the people's rights
- The checking of the quality and the making of the product
5. What is an Input?
- It is the things that are needed at the start of the process
- Used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system
- It is the change that occur in the product
- A place where, or a device through which, energy or information enters a system.