1. Quality assurance assures
- The consumers will be extremely happy
- They will sue the company
- There will be no mistakes
- There will be a great product
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Quality checks?
- It is the checking of the starting materials
- It is the checking of components
- It is the checking of the finished material
- It is the checking of the machines
3. Quality Control is important becuase
- It checks if the product meets the shareholders wants
- It checks if the product meets the specification
- It checks if the product meets the revenue scheme
- It checks if the product meets the customer's needs
4. What is an Input?
- A place where, or a device through which, energy or information enters a system.
- It is the things that are needed at the start of the process
- It is the change that occur in the product
- Used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system
5. Another example of a system is:
- Computer printing