1. Quality assurance helps the product in:
- Meeting the standards
- Marketing the product
- Changing the Specification
- Modifying the product
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Quality Assurance includes
- Quality Control
- Making the consumer happy
- Manufacturing the product consistently
- Ingnoring recalls
3. What comes after Input?
- Nothing it is the last part of the system
- A flowchart
4. What is Quality Assurance?
- It is the consumer satisfaction
- It is the checking of all the things that are required in the processes of making the output
- It is the checking of anything in the manufactuing units
5. What is the use of Feedback loops?
- It lets you change the input as a result of a quality check
- It lets you change the process as a result of a quality check
- It lets you change the input
- It is a quality check