1. What are Quality checks?
- It is the checking of components
- It is the checking of the finished material
- It is the checking of the starting materials
- It is the checking of the machines
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an Input?
- It is the change that occur in the product
- A place where, or a device through which, energy or information enters a system.
- It is the things that are needed at the start of the process
- Used to provide data and control signals to an information processing system
3. What is the use of Feedback loops?
- It is a quality check
- It lets you change the input as a result of a quality check
- It lets you change the input
- It lets you change the process as a result of a quality check
4. Quality Assurance includes
- Manufacturing the product consistently
- Ingnoring recalls
- Quality Control
- Making the consumer happy
5. What is Quality Assurance?
- It is the consumer satisfaction
- It is the checking of all the things that are required in the processes of making the output
- It is the checking of anything in the manufactuing units