1. Which of these factors is known as the membrane attack complex and results in lysis of bacteria?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is this incorrect abbreviation description?
- AP1 = Activated Promediator transcription factor
- NFAT = Nuclear Factor of Activated T Cells
- NFkB = Nuclear Factor kappa B Cells
3. HLA (Human Leukocyte Antigens) are also known as MHC, what does MHC stand for?
- Major Histocompatibility Complex
- Molecular Histocompatibility Complex
- Minor Histocompatibility Complex
4. What are PAMPs?
- Pathogen Associated Medical Prophylaxis
- Pathogen Additive Mechanical Product
- Pathogen Associated Molecular Patterns
- Passive Aggressive Molecular Pattern
5. Which of these cells are not Leukocytes?