1. What main cytokines do Th1 cells release?
- Interleukin-17, Interleukin-21
- Tissue Necrosis Factor, INF-gamma, Interleukin-2
- Interleukin-4, Interleukin-5, Interleukin-13
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. HLA (Human Leukocyte Antigens) are also known as MHC, what does MHC stand for?
- Minor Histocompatibility Complex
- Major Histocompatibility Complex
- Molecular Histocompatibility Complex
3. Which of these cells are not Leukocytes?
4. Which of these factors is also named Opsonin?
5. Which is this incorrect abbreviation description?
- AP1 = Activated Promediator transcription factor
- NFAT = Nuclear Factor of Activated T Cells
- NFkB = Nuclear Factor kappa B Cells