1. Which of these factors is also named Opsonin?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these factors is known as the membrane attack complex and results in lysis of bacteria?
3. Which is this incorrect abbreviation description?
- NFkB = Nuclear Factor kappa B Cells
- AP1 = Activated Promediator transcription factor
- NFAT = Nuclear Factor of Activated T Cells
4. Which is NOT the function of IL-2?
- Promote conversion of Leukocytes to Plasma cells
- Induce fever
- Stimulate cell proliferation
5. Which of these T Cells target intracellular pathogens?