1. Which of these factors is known as the membrane attack complex and results in lysis of bacteria?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are PAMPs?
- Pathogen Associated Molecular Patterns
- Pathogen Associated Medical Prophylaxis
- Pathogen Additive Mechanical Product
- Passive Aggressive Molecular Pattern
3. Which is NOT the function of IL-2?
- Induce fever
- Stimulate cell proliferation
- Promote conversion of Leukocytes to Plasma cells
4. Which of these T Cells target intracellular pathogens?
5. HLA (Human Leukocyte Antigens) are also known as MHC, what does MHC stand for?
- Minor Histocompatibility Complex
- Major Histocompatibility Complex
- Molecular Histocompatibility Complex