1. Which is this incorrect abbreviation description?
- AP1 = Activated Promediator transcription factor
- NFAT = Nuclear Factor of Activated T Cells
- NFkB = Nuclear Factor kappa B Cells
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is NOT the function of IL-2?
- Induce fever
- Stimulate cell proliferation
- Promote conversion of Leukocytes to Plasma cells
3. Which of these cascades is responsible for Plasmin production?
- Complement Cascade
- Coagulation Cascade
- Fibrinolytic Cascade
- Kinin Cascade
4. Which of these factors is known as the membrane attack complex and results in lysis of bacteria?
5. Which of these T Cells target intracellular pathogens?