1. Which of these cascades is responsible for Plasmin production?
- Fibrinolytic Cascade
- Complement Cascade
- Coagulation Cascade
- Kinin Cascade
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is NOT the function of IL-2?
- Promote conversion of Leukocytes to Plasma cells
- Induce fever
- Stimulate cell proliferation
3. Which of these factors is also named Opsonin?
4. What are PAMPs?
- Passive Aggressive Molecular Pattern
- Pathogen Associated Medical Prophylaxis
- Pathogen Associated Molecular Patterns
- Pathogen Additive Mechanical Product
5. HLA (Human Leukocyte Antigens) are also known as MHC, what does MHC stand for?
- Minor Histocompatibility Complex
- Major Histocompatibility Complex
- Molecular Histocompatibility Complex