1. Which of these factors is also named Opsonin?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these cascades is responsible for Plasmin production?
- Kinin Cascade
- Complement Cascade
- Fibrinolytic Cascade
- Coagulation Cascade
3. Which is this incorrect abbreviation description?
- AP1 = Activated Promediator transcription factor
- NFAT = Nuclear Factor of Activated T Cells
- NFkB = Nuclear Factor kappa B Cells
4. Which of these factors is known as the membrane attack complex and results in lysis of bacteria?
5. Which of these T Cells target intracellular pathogens?