1. Which of these cells are not Leukocytes?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these factors is known as the membrane attack complex and results in lysis of bacteria?
3. Which of these factors is also named Opsonin?
4. Which is this incorrect abbreviation description?
- NFkB = Nuclear Factor kappa B Cells
- AP1 = Activated Promediator transcription factor
- NFAT = Nuclear Factor of Activated T Cells
5. What are PAMPs?
- Passive Aggressive Molecular Pattern
- Pathogen Associated Molecular Patterns
- Pathogen Additive Mechanical Product
- Pathogen Associated Medical Prophylaxis