1. HLA (Human Leukocyte Antigens) are also known as MHC, what does MHC stand for?
- Major Histocompatibility Complex
- Molecular Histocompatibility Complex
- Minor Histocompatibility Complex
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are PAMPs?
- Pathogen Associated Medical Prophylaxis
- Pathogen Additive Mechanical Product
- Pathogen Associated Molecular Patterns
- Passive Aggressive Molecular Pattern
3. Which of these cascades is responsible for Plasmin production?
- Fibrinolytic Cascade
- Coagulation Cascade
- Kinin Cascade
- Complement Cascade
4. Which is NOT the function of IL-2?
- Induce fever
- Stimulate cell proliferation
- Promote conversion of Leukocytes to Plasma cells
5. Which is this incorrect abbreviation description?
- AP1 = Activated Promediator transcription factor
- NFAT = Nuclear Factor of Activated T Cells
- NFkB = Nuclear Factor kappa B Cells