1. What main cytokines do Th1 cells release?
- Tissue Necrosis Factor, INF-gamma, Interleukin-2
- Interleukin-4, Interleukin-5, Interleukin-13
- Interleukin-17, Interleukin-21
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these cascades is responsible for Plasmin production?
- Complement Cascade
- Coagulation Cascade
- Fibrinolytic Cascade
- Kinin Cascade
3. Which of these factors is also named Opsonin?
4. Which is this incorrect abbreviation description?
- AP1 = Activated Promediator transcription factor
- NFAT = Nuclear Factor of Activated T Cells
- NFkB = Nuclear Factor kappa B Cells
5. Which of these T Cells target intracellular pathogens?