1. What are alleles?
- Different forms of a gene.
- A bunch of the same gene
- A double helix.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do cells divide by mitosis?
- To grow identical cells for growth and replacement.
- To get stronger cells of the same type.
- To create a new and different cell.
3. What is meant by the term genotype?
- The different types of genes present in the cells.
- The gender the baby will be.
4. What do we mean by a heterozygous individual?
5. Which type of cell division produces sex cells?