1. Explain why offspring produced by asexual reproduction are genetically identical.
- They are produced by mitosis.
- They are produced by meiosis
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What molecule are genes made of?
3. Why do cells divide by mitosis?
- To create a new and different cell.
- To grow identical cells for growth and replacement.
- To get stronger cells of the same type.
4. What are alleles?
- A double helix.
- Different forms of a gene.
- A bunch of the same gene
5. What is meant by the term genotype?
- The different types of genes present in the cells.
- The gender the baby will be.