1. What is meant by the term genotype?
- The different types of genes present in the cells.
- The gender the baby will be.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Explain why offspring produced by asexual reproduction are genetically identical.
- They are produced by mitosis.
- They are produced by meiosis
3. What do we mean by a heterozygous individual?
4. Why do cells divide by mitosis?
- To grow identical cells for growth and replacement.
- To get stronger cells of the same type.
- To create a new and different cell.
5. What molecule are genes made of?