1. What are alleles?
- Different forms of a gene.
- A bunch of the same gene
- A double helix.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do cells divide by mitosis?
- To create a new and different cell.
- To grow identical cells for growth and replacement.
- To get stronger cells of the same type.
3. What molecule are genes made of?
4. How many chromosome does a human have in each body cell?
5. Explain why offspring produced by asexual reproduction are genetically identical.
- They are produced by mitosis.
- They are produced by meiosis