1. What is complete dominance?
- Where none of the offspring produced show dominant alleles
- Where a dominant allele is expressed over a recessive allele
- Where neither allele is dominant
- Where a gene only has one allele
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What ratio does complete dominance give?
3. What is the physical expression of the combination of alleles?
- Allele description
4. What is sex linkage?
- Where genes occur on the same chromosome as the sex chromosome
- An example of dihybrid genetics
- A type of gamete
- The physical description of alleles
5. What is incomplete dominance?
- Where all offspring are the same
- A type of mutation
- Where neither allele is dominant or recessive but they give codominance
- Where one allele is dominant and overshadows the recessive allele