1. What is an oncogene?
- A gene that has the potential to cause cancer
- One portion of a chromosome
- The gene that determines the sex of an individual
- A change in the number of chromosomes
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is sex linkage?
- A type of gamete
- Where genes occur on the same chromosome as the sex chromosome
- An example of dihybrid genetics
- The physical description of alleles
3. What is the physical expression of the combination of alleles?
- Allele description
4. What is the ratio for unlinked genes?
5. What are unlinked genes?
- Where multiple factors are observed at once
- Where parents and offspring have a different genotype
- A type of cell
- An alternate form of a gene