1. What is a mutation?
- Alternate forms of a gene
- A portion of a chromosome that codes for one polypeptide
- A change in the quantity, base sequence or structure of DNA
- A combination of alleles
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What ratio does incomplete dominance give?
3. What is complete dominance?
- Where a gene only has one allele
- Where neither allele is dominant
- Where a dominant allele is expressed over a recessive allele
- Where none of the offspring produced show dominant alleles
4. What are unlinked genes?
- A type of cell
- An alternate form of a gene
- Where multiple factors are observed at once
- Where parents and offspring have a different genotype
5. What is the ratio for unlinked genes?