1. What ratio does complete dominance give?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are alleles?
- The physical description of an individuals genes
- A type of cell
- Alternate forms of a gene
- A portion of a chromosome that codes for one polypeptide
3. What is the physical expression of the combination of alleles?
- Allele description
4. What ratio does incomplete dominance give?
5. What is the null hypothesis?
- Variation does not exist
- There is a large difference between observed and expected ratios
- There is no significant difference between observed and expected ratios
- Observed and expected ratios are always the same