1. What is sex linkage?
- The physical description of alleles
- An example of dihybrid genetics
- Where genes occur on the same chromosome as the sex chromosome
- A type of gamete
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the physical expression of the combination of alleles?
- Allele description
3. What is a mutation?
- A combination of alleles
- A change in the quantity, base sequence or structure of DNA
- A portion of a chromosome that codes for one polypeptide
- Alternate forms of a gene
4. What are unlinked genes?
- A type of cell
- Where multiple factors are observed at once
- Where parents and offspring have a different genotype
- An alternate form of a gene
5. What is complete dominance?
- Where a dominant allele is expressed over a recessive allele
- Where neither allele is dominant
- Where none of the offspring produced show dominant alleles
- Where a gene only has one allele