1. Why are sex linked conditions more common in males than females?
- Most conditions occur on the X chromosome and males are XX therefore they are more likely to inherit the illness.
- Because males inherit diseases instead of females
- Most conditions occur on the X chromosome therefore only one dominant allele is inherited for them to gain the condition.
- Because the male immune system is weaker
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What ratio does incomplete dominance give?
3. What are unlinked genes?
- A type of cell
- Where multiple factors are observed at once
- Where parents and offspring have a different genotype
- An alternate form of a gene
4. What is incomplete dominance?
- Where all offspring are the same
- Where neither allele is dominant or recessive but they give codominance
- Where one allele is dominant and overshadows the recessive allele
- A type of mutation
5. What is the physical expression of the combination of alleles?
- Allele description