1. What is the null hypothesis?
- Observed and expected ratios are always the same
- Variation does not exist
- There is no significant difference between observed and expected ratios
- There is a large difference between observed and expected ratios
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What ratio does incomplete dominance give?
3. What is incomplete dominance?
- Where all offspring are the same
- Where neither allele is dominant or recessive but they give codominance
- Where one allele is dominant and overshadows the recessive allele
- A type of mutation
4. What is the ratio for unlinked genes?
5. What is the physical expression of the combination of alleles?
- Allele description