1. What do vaccines do?
- They make White blood cells produce antibodies much more rapidly
- They allow your White blood cells to produce antitoxins much more rapidly
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which bacteria is resistant to the antibiotic Methicillin?
3. What do the White blood cells produce to kill pathogens?
4. What does a vaccine contain
- A small amount of dead or inactive pathogen
- A large amount of active pathogen
- A large amount of dead or inactive pathogen
- A small amount of active pathogen
5. Who initially made puerperal fever death rates drop?
- Jean-Baptiste Lamarck
- Charles Darwin
- Ignaz Semmelweis
- Alfred Wegener
- Karl Ernst von Baer
- Louis Pasteur
- Albert Einstein