1. How did they make the death rates drop?
- They vaccinated the patients
- They told doctors entering their ward to wash their hands before getting to work
- They developed a new drug to treat the patients
- They isolated patients from each other
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a vaccine contain
- A large amount of dead or inactive pathogen
- A small amount of active pathogen
- A small amount of dead or inactive pathogen
- A large amount of active pathogen
3. Which bacteria is resistant to the antibiotic Methicillin?
4. Which infectious disease that was once deadly never occurs anymore?
5. Why should you not take antibiotics for the flu?
- The Flu's a virus and antibiotics can't treat viruses
- It could cause a random mutation and an antibiotic resistant strain of bacteria
- They are expensive
- They have terrible side effects