1. Which pathogens do the MMR Vaccine contain?
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
- Mumps,Malaria and Rickets
- Malaria, Meningitis and Rabies
- Monkeypox, Myiasis and Rhinovirus
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do vaccines do?
- They make White blood cells produce antibodies much more rapidly
- They allow your White blood cells to produce antitoxins much more rapidly
3. Which bacteria is resistant to the antibiotic Methicillin?
4. What does a vaccine contain
- A small amount of dead or inactive pathogen
- A small amount of active pathogen
- A large amount of active pathogen
- A large amount of dead or inactive pathogen
5. Who initially made puerperal fever death rates drop?
- Louis Pasteur
- Jean-Baptiste Lamarck
- Karl Ernst von Baer
- Alfred Wegener
- Charles Darwin
- Ignaz Semmelweis
- Albert Einstein