1. What do the White blood cells produce to kill pathogens?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a vaccine contain
- A small amount of active pathogen
- A small amount of dead or inactive pathogen
- A large amount of dead or inactive pathogen
- A large amount of active pathogen
3. Which bacteria is resistant to the antibiotic Methicillin?
4. Which infectious disease that was once deadly never occurs anymore?
5. What do vaccines do?
- They allow your White blood cells to produce antitoxins much more rapidly
- They make White blood cells produce antibodies much more rapidly