1. What do the White blood cells produce to kill pathogens?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do vaccines do?
- They make White blood cells produce antibodies much more rapidly
- They allow your White blood cells to produce antitoxins much more rapidly
3. Who initially made puerperal fever death rates drop?
- Albert Einstein
- Ignaz Semmelweis
- Charles Darwin
- Louis Pasteur
- Karl Ernst von Baer
- Jean-Baptiste Lamarck
- Alfred Wegener
4. Which infectious disease that was once deadly never occurs anymore?
5. Which bacteria is resistant to the antibiotic Methicillin?