1. How did they make the death rates drop?
- They developed a new drug to treat the patients
- They told doctors entering their ward to wash their hands before getting to work
- They isolated patients from each other
- They vaccinated the patients
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which infectious disease that was once deadly never occurs anymore?
3. Who initially made puerperal fever death rates drop?
- Albert Einstein
- Charles Darwin
- Karl Ernst von Baer
- Jean-Baptiste Lamarck
- Louis Pasteur
- Ignaz Semmelweis
- Alfred Wegener
4. Why should you not take antibiotics for the flu?
- They have terrible side effects
- The Flu's a virus and antibiotics can't treat viruses
- They are expensive
- It could cause a random mutation and an antibiotic resistant strain of bacteria
5. Which pathogens do the MMR Vaccine contain?
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
- Mumps,Malaria and Rickets
- Malaria, Meningitis and Rabies
- Monkeypox, Myiasis and Rhinovirus