1. What does a vaccine contain
- A small amount of dead or inactive pathogen
- A large amount of active pathogen
- A large amount of dead or inactive pathogen
- A small amount of active pathogen
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which bacteria is resistant to the antibiotic Methicillin?
3. How did they make the death rates drop?
- They vaccinated the patients
- They isolated patients from each other
- They told doctors entering their ward to wash their hands before getting to work
- They developed a new drug to treat the patients
4. Who initially made puerperal fever death rates drop?
- Charles Darwin
- Ignaz Semmelweis
- Alfred Wegener
- Karl Ernst von Baer
- Louis Pasteur
- Albert Einstein
- Jean-Baptiste Lamarck
5. Which pathogens do the MMR Vaccine contain?
- Mumps,Malaria and Rickets
- Malaria, Meningitis and Rabies
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
- Monkeypox, Myiasis and Rhinovirus