1. Which pathogens do the MMR Vaccine contain?
- Monkeypox, Myiasis and Rhinovirus
- Mumps,Malaria and Rickets
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
- Malaria, Meningitis and Rabies
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do the White blood cells produce to kill pathogens?
3. What do vaccines do?
- They make White blood cells produce antibodies much more rapidly
- They allow your White blood cells to produce antitoxins much more rapidly
4. What does a vaccine contain
- A small amount of dead or inactive pathogen
- A small amount of active pathogen
- A large amount of active pathogen
- A large amount of dead or inactive pathogen
5. Which infectious disease that was once deadly never occurs anymore?