1. Which infectious disease that was once deadly never occurs anymore?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do the White blood cells produce to kill pathogens?
3. Why should you not take antibiotics for the flu?
- They have terrible side effects
- The Flu's a virus and antibiotics can't treat viruses
- They are expensive
- It could cause a random mutation and an antibiotic resistant strain of bacteria
4. What do vaccines do?
- They make White blood cells produce antibodies much more rapidly
- They allow your White blood cells to produce antitoxins much more rapidly
5. Which bacteria is resistant to the antibiotic Methicillin?