- Created by: Beatrice Osei
- Created on: 05-10-18 19:56
1. What cell helps protect the body in your immune system?
- White blood cells
- Red blood cells
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does salmonella cause?
- Red skin rashes
- Food poisoning
3. What is an example of a fungal disease?
- Rose black spot
4. What are the other two ways that the white blood cells defend the body?
- Producing antibodies and antitoxins
- Producing hydrochloric acid and mucus
- Vaccinating and destroying vectors
5. What is one way gonorrhoea can be treated?
- Antiretroviral drugs