- Created by: Beatrice Osei
- Created on: 05-10-18 19:56
1. What is a vector?
- A method that the immune system uses to protect us from pathogens
- An insect that carries a protist but doesn't get infected
- A type of fungi
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the other two ways that the white blood cells defend the body?
- Vaccinating and destroying vectors
- Producing antibodies and antitoxins
- Producing hydrochloric acid and mucus
3. What are the symptoms of TMV?
- Leaves become disoloured
- Red skin rash
4. What does salmonella cause?
- Red skin rashes
- Food poisoning
5. How can pathogens be spread?
- Athletes foot
- Droplets in the air