1. If we are asked for an integer solution...
- ...we must give a mixed number answer
- ...we must give more than one answer
- ...we must give a whole number solution
- ...the solution must be a decimal
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or False? You only get one answer when you solve an inequality.
3. What does it mean if the arrow's circle is filled in?
- The integers are not multiples of the number below the circle
- None of the integers are minus numbers
- One of the integers is the number it is above
- The integers have to be a multiple of the number it is above
4. Give a possible solution for: x > 8
5. What does this show? x < 2
- The value of x is a prime number
- The value of x is higher than 2
- The value of x is lower than 2
- The value of x is a multiple of 2