1. True or False? You only get one answer when you solve an inequality.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give a possible solution for: x > 8
3. What does this show? x < 2
- The value of x is lower than 2
- The value of x is higher than 2
- The value of x is a multiple of 2
- The value of x is a prime number
4. What does it mean if the arrow's circle is filled in?
- One of the integers is the number it is above
- The integers are not multiples of the number below the circle
- None of the integers are minus numbers
- The integers have to be a multiple of the number it is above
5. If we are asked for an integer solution...
- ...we must give a whole number solution
- ...we must give more than one answer
- ...the solution must be a decimal
- ...we must give a mixed number answer