1. What is an example of how views of right and wrong change according to Clements and Spinks?
- Changes to views towards sexuality
- Alcohol being illegal in the 1920s then this no longer being the case
- Homosexuality being classified as a disease
- The views of women in history
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Clements and Spinks there is no scientific evidence to support the claim that?
- Nurture is more influential to nature in the differences seen between men and women
- Men are stronger than women
- Sexual orientation of gay men and lesbians is a form of illness or disease
- Sexual orientation is not solely based on the environment
3. According to the teachers report 2014 what has the percentage of primary school hearing phrases such as, ‘that’s so gay’ changed from 2009 to 2014?
- From 17% to 12%
- From 20% to 10%
- From 15% to 12%
- From 18% to 10%
4. What percentages of gay pupils skip school according to the Stonewall school report 2012?
5. In the week before the Girls attitude survey what percentage of girls reported experiencing or observing sexism?