1. In the Girls attitude survey what percentage of girls say popular culture tells boys they are entitled to coerce or abuse their girlfriend?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to the Stonewall school report 2012 what percentage of gay pupils report that teachers challenge homophobic language every time they hear it?
3. What is an example of how views of right and wrong change according to Clements and Spinks?
- Alcohol being illegal in the 1920s then this no longer being the case
- The views of women in history
- Homosexuality being classified as a disease
- Changes to views towards sexuality
4. In the week before the Girls attitude survey what percentage of girls reported experiencing or observing sexism?
5. According to the Girls attitude survey what were the top three health issues?
- 75% obesity, 72% smoking, 69% mental illness
- 75% self-harming, 72% binge drinking, 69% mental illness
- 75% self-harming, 72% smoking, 69% mental illness
- 75% obesity, 72% binge drinking, 69% mental illness