1. According to the teachers report 2014 what has the percentage of primary school hearing phrases such as, ‘that’s so gay’ changed from 2009 to 2014?
- From 15% to 12%
- From 17% to 12%
- From 20% to 10%
- From 18% to 10%
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to the Gender Report 2016 how many young people at some point experience bullying?
3. According to Clements and Spinks there is no scientific evidence to support the claim that?
- Nurture is more influential to nature in the differences seen between men and women
- Sexual orientation of gay men and lesbians is a form of illness or disease
- Sexual orientation is not solely based on the environment
- Men are stronger than women
4. In the Girls attitude survey what percentage of girls say popular culture tells boys they are entitled to coerce or abuse their girlfriend?
5. What date did the Stonewall riot take place involving gay customers at stonewall bar becoming aggravated at police harassment resulting in a riot?
- January 21 1960
- June 28 1969
- May 5 1940
- July 8 1962