1. According to Clements and Spinks there is no scientific evidence to support the claim that?
- Sexual orientation of gay men and lesbians is a form of illness or disease
- Nurture is more influential to nature in the differences seen between men and women
- Men are stronger than women
- Sexual orientation is not solely based on the environment
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentages of gay pupils skip school according to the Stonewall school report 2012?
3. What percentage of gay young people self-harm according to Stonewall school report 2012?
4. What is an example of how views of right and wrong change according to Clements and Spinks?
- Changes to views towards sexuality
- The views of women in history
- Alcohol being illegal in the 1920s then this no longer being the case
- Homosexuality being classified as a disease
5. According to the Girls attitude survey what were the top three health issues?
- 75% self-harming, 72% smoking, 69% mental illness
- 75% obesity, 72% smoking, 69% mental illness
- 75% self-harming, 72% binge drinking, 69% mental illness
- 75% obesity, 72% binge drinking, 69% mental illness