1. What percentages of gay pupils skip school according to the Stonewall school report 2012?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the week before the Girls attitude survey what percentage of girls reported experiencing or observing sexism?
3. What is an example of how views of right and wrong change according to Clements and Spinks?
- Homosexuality being classified as a disease
- Alcohol being illegal in the 1920s then this no longer being the case
- The views of women in history
- Changes to views towards sexuality
4. According to Clements and Spinks there is no scientific evidence to support the claim that?
- Nurture is more influential to nature in the differences seen between men and women
- Sexual orientation of gay men and lesbians is a form of illness or disease
- Sexual orientation is not solely based on the environment
- Men are stronger than women
5. According to the Stonewall school report 2012 what percentage of gay pupils report that teachers challenge homophobic language every time they hear it?