1. According to Clements and Spinks what were the findings of maternal unit research?
- Lower expected differences and those present were minor
- Family treated female and male babies differently- using words such as gentle for girls and bruiser for boys
- Treating female and male babies the same
- The amount of attention babies received boys receiving less than girls
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year were women given full voting rights?
3. Who was the author of Married Woman’s property acts 1882?
- Richard Pankhurst
- Robin Pankhurst
- Russel Pankhurst
- Rupert Pankhurst
4. Who states that ‘there is no known society where females are generally more powerful than men’?
- Ewles and Simnett
- Clements and Spinks
5. What were Militant Suffragette Emmeline Pankhurst’s daughters named?
- Christabel and Sylvia
- Ruth and Edwina
- Jessica and Bernadette
- Rosalie and Florence