1. Who was the author of Married Woman’s property acts 1882?
- Rupert Pankhurst
- Richard Pankhurst
- Russel Pankhurst
- Robin Pankhurst
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Clements and Spinks what is the difference between the word sex and the word gender?
- Sex- anatomy and biological differences between men and women while Gender- psychological, cultural or social differences
- Sex- psychological, cultural or social differences while Gender- anatomy and biological differences between men and women
- they are the same
- Sex-sexual intercourse- it is a misused word, Gender- all differences biological, psychological and social
3. According to teachers tv how many women per year are approximately trafficked?
- Up to 2 million
- Up to 3.5 million
- Up to 3 million
- Up to 2.5 million
4. In 2011 Conservative MP Dominic Raab said what?
- ‘Feminism if taken too far can pose threats to equality’
- ‘Feminists are now amongst the most obnoxious bigots’
- ‘Feminists are justified in their work’
- ‘In today’s society the need for feminism is still evident on a larger scale’
5. In research findings from the 1972 study by Lenore Weitzman et al how were girls in books found to be portrayed?
- Passive and caring
- Often as children, with characteristics such as shy and gentle
- Passive, confined to indoor activities, either wives or mothers or witches and fairy godmothers