1. What were Militant Suffragette Emmeline Pankhurst’s daughters named?
- Rosalie and Florence
- Christabel and Sylvia
- Jessica and Bernadette
- Ruth and Edwina
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Clements and Spinks what is the difference between the word sex and the word gender?
- Sex-sexual intercourse- it is a misused word, Gender- all differences biological, psychological and social
- Sex- psychological, cultural or social differences while Gender- anatomy and biological differences between men and women
- Sex- anatomy and biological differences between men and women while Gender- psychological, cultural or social differences
- they are the same
3. Who states that ‘there is no known society where females are generally more powerful than men’?
- Ewles and Simnett
- Clements and Spinks
4. Who was the author of Married Woman’s property acts 1882?
- Rupert Pankhurst
- Richard Pankhurst
- Russel Pankhurst
- Robin Pankhurst
5. In research findings from the 1972 study by Lenore Weitzman et al how were girls in books found to be portrayed?
- Passive and caring
- Often as children, with characteristics such as shy and gentle
- Passive, confined to indoor activities, either wives or mothers or witches and fairy godmothers