1. Who states that ‘there is no known society where females are generally more powerful than men’?
- Ewles and Simnett
- Clements and Spinks
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the militant suffragette who ran out in front of the king’s horse in June 1913?
- Emmeline Pankhurst
- Millicent Fawcett
- Emily Davison
- Flora Drummond
3. What were Militant Suffragette Emmeline Pankhurst’s daughters named?
- Ruth and Edwina
- Jessica and Bernadette
- Christabel and Sylvia
- Rosalie and Florence
4. In 2011 Conservative MP Dominic Raab said what?
- ‘Feminists are now amongst the most obnoxious bigots’
- ‘In today’s society the need for feminism is still evident on a larger scale’
- ‘Feminists are justified in their work’
- ‘Feminism if taken too far can pose threats to equality’
5. In what year were women given full voting rights?