1. What were Militant Suffragette Emmeline Pankhurst’s daughters named?
- Ruth and Edwina
- Christabel and Sylvia
- Rosalie and Florence
- Jessica and Bernadette
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Clements and Spinks what were the findings of maternal unit research?
- Family treated female and male babies differently- using words such as gentle for girls and bruiser for boys
- The amount of attention babies received boys receiving less than girls
- Treating female and male babies the same
- Lower expected differences and those present were minor
3. In 2011 Conservative MP Dominic Raab said what?
- ‘Feminists are now amongst the most obnoxious bigots’
- ‘In today’s society the need for feminism is still evident on a larger scale’
- ‘Feminists are justified in their work’
- ‘Feminism if taken too far can pose threats to equality’
4. According to Clements and Spinks what is the difference between the word sex and the word gender?
- Sex- anatomy and biological differences between men and women while Gender- psychological, cultural or social differences
- they are the same
- Sex-sexual intercourse- it is a misused word, Gender- all differences biological, psychological and social
- Sex- psychological, cultural or social differences while Gender- anatomy and biological differences between men and women
5. Who was the author of Married Woman’s property acts 1882?
- Robin Pankhurst
- Richard Pankhurst
- Rupert Pankhurst
- Russel Pankhurst