- Created by: mm2004
- Created on: 22-09-18 19:16
1. What does '>' mean with a line underneath it?
- Greater than or equal to
- Less than or equal too
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. When showing graphical inequalities, what is the fourth step?
- Shading in the region
- Converting the equation back to an inequality
3. When showing graphical inequalities, what is the first step?
- Convert each inequality to an equation by putting '=' instead of the inequality sign
- Work out which side of each line you want
4. What does an open circle on a number line represent?
- > or
- > or < with lines underneath the signs
5. When showing graphical inequalities, what is the second step?
- Drawing the graph for each equation using the correct lines
- Shading in a region
- Converting the equation to an inequality
Similar Mathematics resources: