- Created by: mm2004
- Created on: 22-09-18 19:16
1. When showing graphical inequalities, what is the third step?
- Working out the intercept so far
- Working out which side of each line you want
- Shading a region
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whenever you multiply or divide by a negative number you must...
- Flip the inequality sign
- Change the sign before the inequality
3. How many solutions are there in quadratic inequalities?
- Infinite, but the smallest 2 should be taken into consideration
4. In graphical inequalities, if the sign is < or > with lines underneath, what type of line do you draw?
- Solid line
- Dotted line
5. What does an open circle on a number line represent?
- > or
- > or < with lines underneath the signs
Similar Mathematics resources: