1. Name the formula for common salt?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the process of making Ammonia what pressure is needed?
- 200 atm
- 2 atm
- 600 atm
- 50 atm
3. What is the chemical formula for sulfuric acid?
4. How are Hydrogen, Chlorine and Sodium Hydroxide manufactured?
- Electrolysis of brine
- Reacting salt solution with hydrochloric acid
- Evaporating brine
5. What is solution mining?
- Hot water pumped into salt deposits underground, reacts with the salt to form a solution and is pumped back up
- Mining from salt deposits underground, the mined salt is sent back to the surface where it is added to water to form a solution
Similar Chemistry resources: