1. What is the second stage of the Contact Process?
- Sulfur dioxide reacts with more oxygen to make sulfur trioxide
- Ethene forms the polymer poly(ethene)
- Methanol and hydrogen bromide form bromomethane
- Sulfur dioxide reacts with water to form a solution
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are Hydrogen, Chlorine and Sodium Hydroxide manufactured?
- Evaporating brine
- Electrolysis of brine
- Reacting salt solution with hydrochloric acid
3. What is the Catalyst in the process of making Ammonia?
- Vanadium Oxide
- Manganese Oxide
4. What pressure is needed for the second stage of the Contact Process?
- 2 atm
- 2000 atm
- 200 atm
- 450 atm
5. Name the formula for common salt?
Similar Chemistry resources: