1. What is the chemical formula for sulfuric acid?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Catalyst in the process of making Ammonia?
- Manganese Oxide
- Vanadium Oxide
3. What pressure is needed for the second stage of the Contact Process?
- 2 atm
- 200 atm
- 450 atm
- 2000 atm
4. Which is NOT a use of Ammonia?
- A biofuel
- Making nitric acid
5. What happens to the unreacted Ammonia from the Haber Process?
- It is desposed of
- It passes into a cooling tank (with the unreacted Nitrogen and Hydrogen) where the Ammonia is liquefied and removed into pressurised storage vessels.
- It passes into a chimney where it is released into the atmosphere
- It is separated from the unreacted Nitrogen and Hydrogen by fractional distillation
Similar Chemistry resources: