1. In the process of making Ammonia what pressure is needed?
- 50 atm
- 2 atm
- 200 atm
- 600 atm
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to the unreacted Nitrogen and Hydrogen from the Haber Process?
- They are used in the industrial processes of making acids
- They are pumped back into the reactor
- They pass into a chimney where they are released into the atmosphere
- They become chemically inert
3. What is the chemical formula of Ammonia?
4. How are Hydrogen, Chlorine and Sodium Hydroxide manufactured?
- Evaporating brine
- Electrolysis of brine
- Reacting salt solution with hydrochloric acid
5. What is solution mining?
- Hot water pumped into salt deposits underground, reacts with the salt to form a solution and is pumped back up
- Mining from salt deposits underground, the mined salt is sent back to the surface where it is added to water to form a solution
Similar Chemistry resources: