1. What do both the Haber Process and the Contact Process contain?
- Reversible reactions
- Processes carried out under high pressure
- Irreversible processes
- Salt-producing reactions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the catalyst for the second stage of the Contact Process?
- Vanadium Oxide
- Iron (II) Oxide
3. What is solution mining?
- Hot water pumped into salt deposits underground, reacts with the salt to form a solution and is pumped back up
- Mining from salt deposits underground, the mined salt is sent back to the surface where it is added to water to form a solution
4. What is the chemical formula of Ammonia?
5. What is the process of making Ammonia from the raw materials Nitrogen and Hydrogen?
- The Ammonia Process
- The Haber Process
- The Contact Process
Similar Chemistry resources: