1. In the process of making Ammonia what temperature is needed?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the process of making Ammonia what pressure is needed?
- 50 atm
- 2 atm
- 200 atm
- 600 atm
3. What is the chemical formula for sulfuric acid?
4. What is the second stage of the Contact Process?
- Sulfur dioxide reacts with water to form a solution
- Ethene forms the polymer poly(ethene)
- Sulfur dioxide reacts with more oxygen to make sulfur trioxide
- Methanol and hydrogen bromide form bromomethane
5. What is the majority of sulfuric acid used for?
- Fertiliser by reacting with ammonia/ammonium hydroxide to make ammonium sulfate
- Making paints - sulfuric acid reacts with ilmenite in one of the stages of obtaining white pigment
- Used as an acid in classrooms and laboratories for experiments
- Detergents by reacting with the -OH molecules forming a long chain molecule
Similar Chemistry resources: