Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What was the magnitude of the earthquake?
7. How much money did the British public raise for the relief?
- £372 million
- £3 billion
- £3 million
8. How many countries were affected?
9. How long was the rupture in the ocean?
- 181 m
- 1000 miles
- 1000 km
- 2000 km
10. What is the tsunami warning system?
- prediction, detection, verification, alert everyone
- detection, verification, alert authorities, alert public
- prediction, protection, preparation
11. How was the Indian Ocean tsunami caused?
- indo-australian plate colliding with eurasian plate
- indo-australian plate subducting under eurasian plate
- indian plate subducting under eurasian plate
- eurasian plate subducting under indo-australian plate
12. What time was it?
- 7:00 am
- 7:58 am
- 8:00 pm
- 5:38 am