1. What was the religion of the people of India at the time of the Buddha?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who are Dalits?
- The Untouchables, of whom were extremelly ritually impure
- The highest varna
- Rulers throughout India
3. What is the force that drives reincarnation?
- The Buddha
- The universe
4. What is Reincarnation?
- The death of the person
- The idea that when the body dies the soul lives on transmigrating to another existence
- The end of the body and soul
- The birth of someone
5. What are the Shudras?
- Merchants and farmers, the third varna
- Rulers and warriors, the second varna
- Servants and workers, the fourth varna
- Priests and scholars, the highest varna of whom were very powerful
Similar Religious Studies resources: