1. What do they give up to renounce their soul?
- Their clothes
- family, community, possessions, home, sexual relationships, bed etc...
- Their religious beliefs
- Their pets
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Karma mean?
- Religious texts
3. Why was there competition during the time of the Buddha?
- As they had different understandings of the world with a number of important ideas beginning to emerge
- Different beliefs
- They simply did not agree
4. How could you damage your ritual purity?
- By not renouncing your soul
- By coming into contact with animals
- By coming into contact with anyone of a lower class to yours
- By doing something morally incorrect with concerns to your religion
5. What did they believe would happen if their fulfilled their duty?
- They would have another to fulfill
- They would have nothing else to do
- That the universe would operate harmoniously
- They would be rewarded
Similar Religious Studies resources: