1. What is seen as an obstacle when renouncing their souls?
- The needs and desires of the physical body
- Relationships with family/friends/partner
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do earliest Sanskrit texts describe the soul as?
- The "Breath of the Divine"
- It cannot be described
- The "Breath of God"
3. Where is the soul supposed to be found?
- All living beings, not only human beings
- Higher beings
- Only human beings
4. How is the nature of their duty determined?
- By their class
- By what is expected of them
- By their Religion
- By their doctrines
5. What was the society of Ancient India like?
Similar Religious Studies resources: