1. What do they give up to renounce their soul?
- family, community, possessions, home, sexual relationships, bed etc...
- Their pets
- Their religious beliefs
- Their clothes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did they believe would happen if their fulfilled their duty?
- That the universe would operate harmoniously
- They would have nothing else to do
- They would be rewarded
- They would have another to fulfill
3. What is ritual purity?
- The idea that the person is purer due to religion
- A symbolic state where some are considered more ritually pure than others
- Where they are dedicated to their ritual beliefs and teachings
- Cleanliness of the society
4. The man who became the Buddha was born where?
- Western India
- Northen India or modern day Nepal
- Southern India
- Eastern India
5. How is the nature of their duty determined?
- By their doctrines
- By what is expected of them
- By their class
- By their Religion
Similar Religious Studies resources: