- Created by: Em
- Created on: 29-03-16 11:28
1. Are young men or young women from deprived areas more likely to die from drug-related conditions?
- Young men
- Young women
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is physical activity helpful in maintaining good mental health?
3. What percentage increased risk of diseases do non-smokers have who are exposed to passive smoking?
4. What is teenage pregnancy often associated with?
- Lack of educational achievement
- Poor diet and lack of exercise
- Being well- educated
5. What is the most significant cause of diseases which leads to early deaths in England?
- Use of illegal drugs
- Lack of exercise