- Created by: Em
- Created on: 29-03-16 11:28
1. Do individuals from high socio-economic groups or low socio-economic groups do more exercise?
- High socio-economic groups
- Low socio-economic groups
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is passive smoking?
- Smoking once or twice a week
- Only smoking socially
- Breathing in someone's cigarette smoke
- Smoking yourself
3. Obese people are more likely to suffer from what?
- Low self-esteem, confidence issues and reduced mobility
- Increased mobility and high self-esteem
4. What is the most significant cause of diseases which leads to early deaths in England?
- Use of illegal drugs
- Lack of exercise
5. Obesity results from..?
- An imbalance between energy intake and energy needs
- A balance between energy needs and energy intake
- A balance between energy intake and energy needs
- An imbalance between energy and energy