- Created by: Em
- Created on: 29-03-16 11:28
1. Obesity results from..?
- A balance between energy needs and energy intake
- A balance between energy intake and energy needs
- An imbalance between energy intake and energy needs
- An imbalance between energy and energy
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the most significant cause of diseases which leads to early deaths in England?
- Use of illegal drugs
- Lack of exercise
3. What has contributed to the rise in obesity?
- Larger portions, sugary drinks, more fast food outlets
- More supermarkets being built
- Eating too much fruit and vegetables
- Smoking and drug use
4. What increases the risk of tooth decay?
- Frequent snacking on sugary foods
- Not using the right toothpaste
- Snacking on fruits and vegetables
- Brushing teeth too much
5. Obese people are more likely to suffer from what?
- Low self-esteem, confidence issues and reduced mobility
- Increased mobility and high self-esteem