1. Who suggested that physical inactivity is a risk factor for several diseases?
- The Food Safety Officer
- COMA (1991)
- The Department of Health
- The Food Standards Agency
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is passive smoking?
- Breathing in someone's cigarette smoke
- Smoking yourself
- Smoking once or twice a week
- Only smoking socially
3. Poor diet is associated with what?
- Cancers, heart disease, stoke and tooth decay
- Type 1 diabetes
- Being healthy
4. What has contributed to the rise in obesity?
- Smoking and drug use
- More supermarkets being built
- Larger portions, sugary drinks, more fast food outlets
- Eating too much fruit and vegetables
5. Do individuals from high socio-economic groups or low socio-economic groups do more exercise?
- High socio-economic groups
- Low socio-economic groups