1. Obese people are more likely to suffer from what?
- Increased mobility and high self-esteem
- Low self-esteem, confidence issues and reduced mobility
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What increases the risk of tooth decay?
- Brushing teeth too much
- Not using the right toothpaste
- Frequent snacking on sugary foods
- Snacking on fruits and vegetables
3. What has contributed to the rise in obesity?
- Smoking and drug use
- Larger portions, sugary drinks, more fast food outlets
- Eating too much fruit and vegetables
- More supermarkets being built
4. What is passive smoking?
- Breathing in someone's cigarette smoke
- Smoking yourself
- Smoking once or twice a week
- Only smoking socially
5. Research evidence on drugs has suggested a relationship between what?
- Unemployment and rates of drug-related illnesses
- Social deprivation and rates of drug-related deaths
- Employment and rates of drug-related deaths
- Being educated and rates drug-related deaths