1. What increases the risk of tooth decay?
- Not using the right toothpaste
- Snacking on fruits and vegetables
- Frequent snacking on sugary foods
- Brushing teeth too much
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Obesity results from..?
- A balance between energy needs and energy intake
- An imbalance between energy intake and energy needs
- An imbalance between energy and energy
- A balance between energy intake and energy needs
3. Who suggested that physical inactivity is a risk factor for several diseases?
- COMA (1991)
- The Department of Health
- The Food Safety Officer
- The Food Standards Agency
4. What is passive smoking?
- Breathing in someone's cigarette smoke
- Smoking yourself
- Smoking once or twice a week
- Only smoking socially
5. What percentage increased risk of diseases do non-smokers have who are exposed to passive smoking?