1. Who suggested that physical inactivity is a risk factor for several diseases?
- The Food Safety Officer
- The Department of Health
- The Food Standards Agency
- COMA (1991)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Obese people are more likely to suffer from what?
- Increased mobility and high self-esteem
- Low self-esteem, confidence issues and reduced mobility
3. Poor diet is associated with what?
- Type 1 diabetes
- Cancers, heart disease, stoke and tooth decay
- Being healthy
4. Are young men or young women from deprived areas more likely to die from drug-related conditions?
- Young men
- Young women
5. Adult women should not drink more than how many units per day?