1. Families and households on low income spend more money on what?
- Meat and fish
- Foods high in fat sugar and salt
- Luxury brands of foods
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is physical activity helpful in maintaining good mental health?
3. Tooth decay is caused by what?
- Eating too much fruit
- Sticky deposits called dental plaque
- Brushing teeth too often
- Food stuck in the teeth
4. Smoking is the main cause of lung cancer. What other cancers does smoking contribute to?
- Bladder, kidney, stomach, pancreas
- Breast and brain
5. What is teenage pregnancy often associated with?
- Being well- educated
- Lack of educational achievement
- Poor diet and lack of exercise