1. What is the most significant cause of diseases which leads to early deaths in England?
- Use of illegal drugs
- Lack of exercise
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What increases the risk of tooth decay?
- Not using the right toothpaste
- Frequent snacking on sugary foods
- Brushing teeth too much
- Snacking on fruits and vegetables
3. What percentage increased risk of diseases do non-smokers have who are exposed to passive smoking?
4. Pregnant women should not drink more than how many units per week?
5. Is physical activity helpful in maintaining good mental health?