1. What is the duration of STM?
- 15-30 seconds
- 7 days
- 2 hours
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who came up with the multi-store memory?
- Money and Erhard
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
- Baddeley and Hitch
3. What is the Study In support of Duration of STM?
- Baddeley: Acoustically Similar and dissimilar words
- Peterson and Peterson :Consonant Trigrams
- Miller : Strings of numbers
- Bahrick et al : Yearbook photos
4. What is a weakness of the WMM?
- Hard to falsify as may discrepancies can be explained away
- Explains how mental maths' processing and calculating at the same time is possible
5. What is sensory memory?
- Store in the working memory model that processes visual data
- Store in the multi-store model that holds data for 15-30 seconds, phonetically
- Store in the multi-store model that holds data in a relatively unprocessed form for a few miliseconds
- Store in the multi store model that processes semantic data and can last up to a life time