1. How is information lost and stored ,respectively, in LTM?
- Displacement, Rehearsal
- Rehearsal, Interference/ retrieval failure
- Rehearsal, Interference
- Displacement, Recoding
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Encoding in LTM?
3. What is evidence in support of the multi store model?
- Glanzer and Kunitz : Ps immediate recall or delayed recall
- Baddeley: Acoustically Similar and dissimilar words
- Robins et al:Chess players memorizing pieces while multi tasking
- Genie, who couldn't talk even though she was old enough
4. What is the duration of LTM?
- 14 years
- 2 hours
- 15-30 seconds
5. What are the factors affecting STM capacity?
- LTM, Reading aloud, Rhythmic grouping, Pronunciation time
- Love, Feelings, Current senses, Dreams
- Sensory memory, Muscle Reactions, Listening Time
- Semantically similar info, Similar pictures, Dissimilar words