1. How is information lost and stored ,respectively, in STM?
- Displacement, Recoding
- Rehearsal, Retrieval failure
- Displacement, Rehearsal
- Rehearsal, Interference
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is evidence in support of the multi store model?
- Genie, who couldn't talk even though she was old enough
- Baddeley: Acoustically Similar and dissimilar words
- Glanzer and Kunitz : Ps immediate recall or delayed recall
- Robins et al:Chess players memorizing pieces while multi tasking
3. What is case study is support for the multi-store model ?
- Czech twins who learnt to communicate with only themselves as a guide
- Batista boys who's hormones only start late in life
- H.M severe brain damage, can't remember new things but can remember past events
- Genie who couldn't talk even though she was old enough
4. What is the Encoding in LTM?
5. What are the factors affecting the duration of STM
- Semantically similar info, Similar pictures, Dissimilar words
- Maintenance rehearsal , Intention to recall, Amount of information
- LTM, Reading aloud, Rhythmic grouping, Pronunciation time
- Sensory memory, Muscle Reactions, Listening Time