1. How is information lost and stored ,respectively, in LTM?
- Rehearsal, Interference/ retrieval failure
- Displacement, Recoding
- Rehearsal, Interference
- Displacement, Rehearsal
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is case study is support for the multi-store model ?
- H.M severe brain damage, can't remember new things but can remember past events
- Czech twins who learnt to communicate with only themselves as a guide
- Batista boys who's hormones only start late in life
- Genie who couldn't talk even though she was old enough
3. What are the factors affecting the duration of STM
- Semantically similar info, Similar pictures, Dissimilar words
- Maintenance rehearsal , Intention to recall, Amount of information
- LTM, Reading aloud, Rhythmic grouping, Pronunciation time
- Sensory memory, Muscle Reactions, Listening Time
4. How is information lost in sensory memory?
- Decay (Lack of attention)
- Black out (lack of care)
- Retrieval failure (failure of neuron pathways)
- Displacement (failed organizing system)
5. What is the Study In support of Capacity of STM?
- Bahrick et al : Yearbook photos
- Peterson and Peterson :Consonant Trigrams
- Miller : Strings of numbers
- Baddeley: Acoustically Similar and dissimilar words