- Created by: molly.pratt
- Created on: 16-06-18 13:17
1. What did Joseph Lister promote?
- The use of ligatures during surgery
- The idea of sterile and antiseptic surgery
- The fact that the poor need support from the governments
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Edwin Chadwick do?
- Used carbolic spray in surgery
- Wrote a report about public health and how it needed improving
- Introduced the NHS to britain
3. What did William Harvey prove?
- Hippocrates was right about the 4 humours
- Galen was wrong about bloodflow
- There was 1 bone in the jaw, not 2
4. What are ligatures that Pare used?
- Cotton threads
- Silk threads
5. Alexander Flemming did waht?
- Re-discovered penicillin
- Discovered penicillin
- Discovered insulin for diabetes