1. Which stage checks that the system does what it's supposed to and is working correctly after installation?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is running the old and new system alongside each other known as?
- parallel running
- twin running
- direct changeover
3. The input, processing and output from the new system will be identified in which document?
- requirements specification
- analysis specification
- systems report
4. What document is produced to identify whether the project is technically possible and worth the cost of development?
- profit and loss account
- feasibility study
- analysis report
5. Which of these is the correct order to perform things?
- Evaluation, analysis, implementation, design
- Analysis, design, implementation, evaluation
- Implementation, design, analysis, evaluation
Similar ICT resources: