1. What happened to tractor stations and factories?
- They were converted into tank and aircraft producers
- They were converted to produce consumer goods
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. At the start of the war, nearly half the railway system was out of action, true or false?
3. Despite their efforts in the forces, propaganda mainly praised women's role in the home, true or false?
4. The NKVD punished those not working hard enough or those who turned up late to work, true or false?
5. How many Russians were killed by the end of the war?
- 30 million
- 60 million