1. At the start of the war, nearly half the railway system was out of action, true or false?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Because there were not enough tractors or horses women were often harnessed to pull farm machinery, true or false?
3. How many Russians were killed by the end of the war?
- 30 million
- 60 million
4. What was the motto in industry?
- "everything for the front"
- "industry above everything"
- "deeds not words"
- "send soldiers to the front"
5. What dropped in production at the start of the war?
- grain, coal, iron, steel and electricity
- oil, consumer goods, wheat, grain and coal