1. What fraction of those killed were servicemen?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What dropped in production at the start of the war?
- grain, coal, iron, steel and electricity
- oil, consumer goods, wheat, grain and coal
3. How many Russians were killed by the end of the war?
- 30 million
- 60 million
4. Who was Marina Raskova?
- A distinguished female pilot
- A distinguished female sniper
5. The NKVD punished those not working hard enough or those who turned up late to work, true or false?