1. The NKVD punished those not working hard enough or those who turned up late to work, true or false?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was Marina Raskova?
- A distinguished female pilot
- A distinguished female sniper
3. What helped the economy to recover?
- centralised decision making
- comittees to decide on economic plans
4. Despite their efforts in the forces, propaganda mainly praised women's role in the home, true or false?
5. Because there were not enough tractors or horses women were often harnessed to pull farm machinery, true or false?