1. In what year did military production surpass the Germans?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the motto in industry?
- "everything for the front"
- "deeds not words"
- "send soldiers to the front"
- "industry above everything"
3. At the start of the war, nearly half the railway system was out of action, true or false?
4. How many Russians were killed by the end of the war?
- 30 million
- 60 million
5. Despite their efforts in the forces, propaganda mainly praised women's role in the home, true or false?