1. What forum did the Puritan gentry and nobility use to demand further religious reforms?
- Privy Council
- Royal Chamber
- Regional council
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. At first, foreign policy remained:
- Anti-Spanish, pro-French
- Anti-Spanish, anti-French
- Pro-Spanish, anti-French
- Pro-Spanish, pro-French
3. Elizabeth reverted to a distinctly ... religious settlement.
4. Elizabeth issued the Act of Uniformity in which year?
5. Elizabeth issued the 39 Articles in which year?
Similar History resources: