1. True or false: Catholic gentry and nobles could follow Catholic worship in private.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What forum did the Puritan gentry and nobility use to demand further religious reforms?
- Regional council
- Royal Chamber
- Privy Council
3. Elizabeth issued the Act of Uniformity in which year?
4. At first, foreign policy remained:
- Pro-Spanish, anti-French
- Pro-Spanish, pro-French
- Anti-Spanish, pro-French
- Anti-Spanish, anti-French
5. Elizabeth issued the 39 Articles in which year?