1. At first, foreign policy remained:
- Anti-Spanish, pro-French
- Pro-Spanish, anti-French
- Pro-Spanish, pro-French
- Anti-Spanish, anti-French
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Elizabeth issued the 39 Articles in which year?
3. Elizabeth reverted to a distinctly ... religious settlement.
4. What forum did the Puritan gentry and nobility use to demand further religious reforms?
- Regional council
- Privy Council
- Royal Chamber
5. True or false: Catholic gentry and nobles could follow Catholic worship in private.