1. Which of the following is a leukotriene-derived potent bronchoconstrictor?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where do T cells mature?
- Pituitary Gland
- Bone Marrow
3. Eosinophil CysLT causes a second wave of smooth muscle constriction after the initial allergic event in allergic asthma. What is this known as?
- Nasty phase
- Late phase
- CysLT phase
- Eosinophil phase
4. Which of the following descriptions is the most accurate of a Dendritic cell?
- A specialized mononuclear antigen-receiving cell
- A unspecialized mononuclear antigen-presenting cell
- A specialized mononuclear antigen-presenting cell
- A specialized dinuclear antigen-presenting cell
5. WHere is FC-epsilon-R1 expressed?
- Mast cells