1. True or false: in order to be allergic to somthing, you must have been exposed to the allergen at least once?
- We Will Rock You
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following can help to protect against the Th2 phenotype?
- Staying away from mud and dirt
- Washing at least once a day with soap
- Having older siblings
- Washing hair at least once a day with shampoo
3. Complete the sentence: allergens are typically...
4. Bronchoconstriction due to the presence of an allergen can cause which of the following symptoms?
5. Which of the following best describes the structure of IgE?
- Single cell containing up to 1000 granules within the cytoplasm
- Two light & two heavy chains in a Y-shaped structure
- Single round granule containing large numbers of histamine molecules
- Bi-lobed cell that secretes antibodies