1. Complete the sentence: allergens are typically...
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or flase: stimulation of the immune system by bacteria and viruses has no effect in protecting against developing allergies?
- Another One Bites The Dust
3. Once IgE has bound to FC-epsilon-R1, what is it's half life?
- 2-3 years
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 months
- 2-3 days
4. Activated Th2 cells secrete cytokines. What are the main roles of cytokines?
- To bind to bacterial/viral toxins and destory them
- To regulate inflammation, proliferation and differentiation of inflammatory cells
- To bind to antigens and destroy them
- To induce apoptosis in epithelial cells
5. Once mast cells are activated, how long does it take for them to synthesize and release cytokines?