1. Once IgE has bound to FC-epsilon-R1, what is it's half life?
- 2-3 years
- 2-3 weeks
- 2-3 months
- 2-3 days
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When an allergen comes into contact with an allergic airway, what happens to the FEV1?
- Gradual increase
- Sharp decrease
- Gradual decrease
- Sharp increase
3. True or false: due to it's potency, histamine is rapidly metabolized by enzymes?
- Seven Seas of Rhye
4. What is the first step in mast cell activation?
- IgG binding to FC-epsilon-R1 with low affinity
- IgG binding to FC-epsilon-R1 with high affinity
- IgE binding to FC-epsilon-R1 with high affinity
- IgE binding to FC-epsilon-R1 with low affinity
5. True or false: the incidence of allergy is increasing?
- Bohemian Rhapsody