1. CysLT and LTB-4 are very potent bronchoconstrictors. From what are they derived?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where are MHC II and the antigen fragment presented in the process of antigen presentation?
- On the fungal spore surface
- On the antigen-presenting cell surface
- On the bacterial surface
- On the viral surface
3. True or false: in order to be allergic to somthing, you must have been exposed to the allergen at least once?
- We Will Rock You
4. WHere is FC-epsilon-R1 expressed?
- Mast cells
5. What are the main interleukins, secreted from activated Th2 cells, which promote class switch to IgE?
- IL-4 & IL-13
- IL-3 & IL-19
- IL-5 & IL-9
- IL-2 & IL-23