1. What is the role of Dendritic cells?
- To recognise and engulf 'non-self', and to present it in conjunction with MHC II
- To recognise and engulf 'non-self', and to present it in conjunction with MHC I
- To recognise and phagocytose 'non-self' before it gets further into the body
- To recognise and phagocytose non-self', and to present the products to leukotrienes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is a leukotriene-derived potent bronchoconstrictor?
3. Which of the following provides the best definition of allergy?
- A normal nervous response to an obscure chemical agent
- A normal immune response to an obscure environmental agent
- An abnormal immune response to a common environmental agent
- An abnormal nervous response to a common chemical agent
4. When an allergen comes into contact with an allergic airway, what happens to the FEV1?
- Gradual decrease
- Gradual increase
- Sharp decrease
- Sharp increase
5. True or false: the incidence of allergy is increasing?
- Bohemian Rhapsody