1. What is the plasma half life of IgE?
- 24-48 hours
- 2-3 days
- 1-2 hours
- 5-7 days
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. CysLT and LTB-4 are very potent bronchoconstrictors. From what are they derived?
3. How many granules and how much histamine is stored within the average mast cell?
- 1000 granules, 3-4pg of histamine
- 100 granules, 3-4mcg of histamine
- 100 granules, 3-4pg of histamine
- 1000 granules, 3-4mcg of histamine
4. Activated Th2 cells secrete cytokines. What are the main roles of cytokines?
- To regulate inflammation, proliferation and differentiation of inflammatory cells
- To induce apoptosis in epithelial cells
- To bind to antigens and destroy them
- To bind to bacterial/viral toxins and destory them
5. Where do B cells mature?
- Pituitary Gland
- Bone Marrow