1. Which of the following descriptions is the most accurate of a Dendritic cell?
- A specialized dinuclear antigen-presenting cell
- A specialized mononuclear antigen-presenting cell
- A unspecialized mononuclear antigen-presenting cell
- A specialized mononuclear antigen-receiving cell
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When eosinophil CysLT is released, which cells are stimulated to produce more mucus?
- Cilia cells
- Villi cells
- Goblet cells
- Glass cells
3. True or false: in order to be allergic to somthing, you must have been exposed to the allergen at least once?
- We Will Rock You
4. True or false: eosinophil granule proteins are toxic to epithelial cells?
- Radio Ga Ga
5. True or flase: stimulation of the immune system by bacteria and viruses has no effect in protecting against developing allergies?
- Another One Bites The Dust