1. Which of the following symptoms is not in the triple response to histamine?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following are incorrect?
- STATs - Signal Transducer and activator of Transcription
- PAF- Prostacyclin Activation Factor
- JAK- Just Another Kinase
3. Which of these cytokines are not anti-inflammatory?
- Transforming growth factor - Beta
4. Which of these cytokines are not pro-inflammatory?
- Tumour necrosis factor - alpha
5. Which is incorrect about Leukotrienes?
- Leukotrienes inhibit proliferation of macrophages and lymphocytes
- Leukotrienes include BLT-receptors, CysLT-receptors and ALX-receptors
- Leukotrienes are synthesised from arcahidonic acid