1. Which of the following is untrue?
- Histamine is causes dilation of smooth muscle
- Histamine is synthesised from Histidine by Histidine decarboxylase
- Histamine receptors are G-protein coupled receptors
- Histamine causes itching by stimulation of sensory nerve endings
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not the role of Platelet Activating Factor in inflammation?
- Stimulates Proliferation of macrophages and lymphocytes
- Increased Vascular Permeability
3. Which of these cytokines are not anti-inflammatory?
- Transforming growth factor - Beta
4. Which of the following symptoms is not in the triple response to histamine?
5. Which is incorrect about Leukotrienes?
- Leukotrienes inhibit proliferation of macrophages and lymphocytes
- Leukotrienes include BLT-receptors, CysLT-receptors and ALX-receptors
- Leukotrienes are synthesised from arcahidonic acid