1. Which of the following is untrue?
- Histamine is causes dilation of smooth muscle
- Histamine causes itching by stimulation of sensory nerve endings
- Histamine is synthesised from Histidine by Histidine decarboxylase
- Histamine receptors are G-protein coupled receptors
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following are incorrect?
- PAF- Prostacyclin Activation Factor
- JAK- Just Another Kinase
- STATs - Signal Transducer and activator of Transcription
3. Which is not the role of Platelet Activating Factor in inflammation?
- Increased Vascular Permeability
- Stimulates Proliferation of macrophages and lymphocytes
4. Which of the following symptoms is not in the triple response to histamine?
5. Which of these cytokines are not pro-inflammatory?
- Tumour necrosis factor - alpha