1. A spectrum has frequencies varying from 22Hz to 48Hz. what is the bandwidth?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. A boat takes 6 seconds to rise and fall. The difference in height between the boat at its lowest and highest point is 1.2m and wave pass it at 3ms-1. how long are the waves?
3. how do you improve contrast?
- laplace rule
4. what is the minimum rate of sampling?
- 2 X frequency
- 4 X frequency
- 1/2 frequency
5. Give one example of a transverse wave
- ripples on water
- hitting slinky along its length