1. What is the definition of a shuffle rhythm?
- When quavers become like quadruplets
- When crotchets become like quadruplets
- When quavers become like triplets
- When minums become like triplets
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What structure is this piece in?
- Binary form (A,B)
- Rondo form (A,B,A,C,A,D)
- Strophic form- only verses
- Verse chorus form
3. What is a lick?
- 2 sequences overlapping
- Short, memorable motif
- Brief motif
- Improvised, long motif
4. What intervals is the shuffle rhythm made of?
- 5ths and 6ths
- 3rds and 4ths
- 5ths and 7ths
- 4ths and 5ths
5. What are blue notes?
- Chords with added notes
- Chords made up of only one note
- Chords with notes missing
- Chords with extra unusual notes