1. What inversions of chords are mainly used in the piece?
- Third inversion chords
- Root position chords
- Second inversion chords
- First inversion chords
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is technology used in the guitar?
- Delay-makes the sound smaller
- Delay-fades out the sound
- Reverb-makes the sound bigger
- Reverb-makes the sound lighter
3. What kind of texture does this piece use?
- Heterophonic texture
- Polyphonic texture
- Melody dominated hymophony
4. What is the main key of this piece?
- G major
- C minor
- A major
- F minor
5. What is the definition of a shuffle rhythm?
- When quavers become like quadruplets
- When crotchets become like quadruplets
- When quavers become like triplets
- When minums become like triplets