1. What inversions of chords are mainly used in the piece?
- Second inversion chords
- Root position chords
- First inversion chords
- Third inversion chords
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of a shuffle rhythm?
- When crotchets become like quadruplets
- When minums become like triplets
- When quavers become like triplets
- When quavers become like quadruplets
3. What structure is this piece in?
- Rondo form (A,B,A,C,A,D)
- Strophic form- only verses
- Binary form (A,B)
- Verse chorus form
4. What is a lick?
- Brief motif
- 2 sequences overlapping
- Short, memorable motif
- Improvised, long motif
5. What are blue notes?
- Chords made up of only one note
- Chords with notes missing
- Chords with added notes
- Chords with extra unusual notes