1. How does the piece start?
- Octave below
- 2 octaves below
- Octave above
- 2 octaves above
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What chord does this piece start on and what it is commonfly referred as?
- Chord 6-turnbackwards
- Chord 5-turnaround
- Chord 1-turnaround
- Chord 4-turntowards
3. What are blue notes?
- Chords with added notes
- Chords made up of only one note
- Chords with notes missing
- Chords with extra unusual notes
4. What is the main key of this piece?
- F minor
- C minor
- G major
- A major
5. What is the definition of a shuffle rhythm?
- When crotchets become like quadruplets
- When minums become like triplets
- When quavers become like triplets
- When quavers become like quadruplets