1. Where is radioactive waste deposited?
- In outer space
- In a specialised rubbish dump
- Buried underground
- In water
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How will a radioactive source vary with time?
- It will decrease over time
- It will increase
- It will stay the same
3. How is the penetrating power of a beta particle reduced?
- It cannot be reduced
- With 3mm of aluminium
- With paper or air
- With a thick layer of lead
4. What is radioactive dating?
- When an atom of helium is magnetised, making it radioactive
- Where a radioactive object is measured against the half life of carbon
- Where two radioactive sources penetrate the same material simultaneously
- Where a proton and neutron are attracted in a nucleus
5. What is radiation measured in?
Similar Physics resources: