1. Where did Trotsky hope for further revolutions to provide resources for Russia to become completely socialist?
- The Americas
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How long did Bukharin suggest the NEP should continue for?
- 30 years
- 15 years
- 20 years
- 5 year
3. Which of these was NOT a reason for the proposed success of socialism in one country?
- Russia being a country that relied heavily on agriculture
- It was the view of Lenin
- The smychka between workers & peasants
- The unique nature of the Russian revolution
4. Who said 'no socialist society can exist alone'?
5. When did Bukharin & Stalin propose 'socialism in one country'?