1. Which of these did Stalin NOT advocate?
- Total commitment to the NEP
- Industrialisation in the near future
- Socialism in one country
- Pragmatic commitment to the NEP
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the Russian economy start to become more stable, and as a result when did the left wing of the party begin to reject the NEP?
3. When did Bukharin & Stalin propose 'socialism in one country'?
4. Which of these was NOT a reason for the proposed success of socialism in one country?
- Russia being a country that relied heavily on agriculture
- The smychka between workers & peasants
- The unique nature of the Russian revolution
- It was the view of Lenin
5. Who said 'no socialist society can exist alone'?