1. Which of these was NOT a reason for the proposed success of socialism in one country?
- Russia being a country that relied heavily on agriculture
- The smychka between workers & peasants
- The unique nature of the Russian revolution
- It was the view of Lenin
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said 'no socialist society can exist alone'?
3. Who proposed taxing peasants heavily to fund industry?
4. Which party policy accelerated bureaucratisation?
- The Declaration of the Forty-Six
- The dictatorship of industry
- The Lenin Enrolment
- The NEP
5. Where did Trotsky hope for further revolutions to provide resources for Russia to become completely socialist?
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Americas