1. When did Bukharin & Stalin propose 'socialism in one country'?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these was NOT a reason for the proposed success of socialism in one country?
- Russia being a country that relied heavily on agriculture
- The smychka between workers & peasants
- The unique nature of the Russian revolution
- It was the view of Lenin
3. Which party policy accelerated bureaucratisation?
- The dictatorship of industry
- The NEP
- The Lenin Enrolment
- The Declaration of the Forty-Six
4. When did the Russian economy start to become more stable, and as a result when did the left wing of the party begin to reject the NEP?
5. Who said 'no socialist society can exist alone'?