1. Which of these did Stalin NOT advocate?
- Socialism in one country
- Total commitment to the NEP
- Industrialisation in the near future
- Pragmatic commitment to the NEP
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which historical dictator was Trotsky compared to?
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- Vlad III
- Empress Cixi
- Kaiser Wilhelm II
3. Who proposed taxing peasants heavily to fund industry?
4. Who said 'no socialist society can exist alone'?
5. When did the Russian economy start to become more stable, and as a result when did the left wing of the party begin to reject the NEP?