1. When did the Russian economy start to become more stable, and as a result when did the left wing of the party begin to reject the NEP?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said 'no socialist society can exist alone'?
3. Where did Trotsky hope for further revolutions to provide resources for Russia to become completely socialist?
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Americas
4. Which historical dictator was Trotsky compared to?
- Empress Cixi
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- Vlad III
- Kaiser Wilhelm II
5. Which of these was NOT a reason for the proposed success of socialism in one country?
- It was the view of Lenin
- The smychka between workers & peasants
- Russia being a country that relied heavily on agriculture
- The unique nature of the Russian revolution