1. Which historical dictator was Trotsky compared to?
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- Kaiser Wilhelm II
- Vlad III
- Empress Cixi
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said 'no socialist society can exist alone'?
3. Where did Trotsky hope for further revolutions to provide resources for Russia to become completely socialist?
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Americas
4. When did the Russian economy start to become more stable, and as a result when did the left wing of the party begin to reject the NEP?
5. When was the NEP introduced?