1. Which of these was NOT a reason for the proposed success of socialism in one country?
- It was the view of Lenin
- Russia being a country that relied heavily on agriculture
- The unique nature of the Russian revolution
- The smychka between workers & peasants
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said 'no socialist society can exist alone'?
3. Which historical dictator was Trotsky compared to?
- Empress Cixi
- Kaiser Wilhelm II
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- Vlad III
4. Where did Trotsky hope for further revolutions to provide resources for Russia to become completely socialist?
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Americas
5. When was the NEP introduced?