1. Who said 'no socialist society can exist alone'?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the NEP introduced?
3. Where did Trotsky hope for further revolutions to provide resources for Russia to become completely socialist?
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Americas
4. When did Bukharin & Stalin propose 'socialism in one country'?
5. Which party policy accelerated bureaucratisation?
- The dictatorship of industry
- The Lenin Enrolment
- The Declaration of the Forty-Six
- The NEP