1. Who said 'no socialist society can exist alone'?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which historical dictator was Trotsky compared to?
- Empress Cixi
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- Vlad III
- Kaiser Wilhelm II
3. When was the NEP introduced?
4. When did the Russian economy start to become more stable, and as a result when did the left wing of the party begin to reject the NEP?
5. Where did Trotsky hope for further revolutions to provide resources for Russia to become completely socialist?
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Americas