1. When did Bukharin & Stalin propose 'socialism in one country'?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which party policy accelerated bureaucratisation?
- The dictatorship of industry
- The Lenin Enrolment
- The Declaration of the Forty-Six
- The NEP
3. Where did Trotsky hope for further revolutions to provide resources for Russia to become completely socialist?
- The Americas
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
4. When was the NEP introduced?
5. Which historical dictator was Trotsky compared to?
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- Vlad III
- Empress Cixi
- Kaiser Wilhelm II