1. What defines a person's class?
- Heritage, appearance, where they live, income
- Their dress sense, family's income, what type of house they have
- Partner's income, family past, whether or not they are British
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the dominant message in the Only Fools & Horses?
- That working class should know their place
- Underclass were not as bad as media made them out to be
- Upperclass are too privileged
3. What is a blue collar worker?
- Manufacturing industry
- Office Work
4. What does underclass mean?
- Lowest position in the class hierarchy - the poor and unemployed
- Middle class
- Not as privileged
- Do not get paid much
5. Why do most people watch Made in Chelsea?
- Like to laugh at them
- Follow the story line
- Escapism and fascination
- Aspire to be like them - culture, wealth