1. What does large corporate bonuses mean?
- Big businesses getting money
- Bonuses for workers
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is Ken Loach?
- English film director who focuses on underclass in his films
- English film director who tends to focus on social issues in his films
- English author who focuses mainly on identities in the media in his work
3. What does national identity mean?
- Shared identities
- A sense of national identity seems to depend on some shared stock images, ideas, norms and values, stories and traditions
- National identities
4. In the opening episode of the first Coronation Street, how did they establish a representation of working class communities?
- Constantly talked about underclass - not welcoming or friendly
- Constantly talked about working class. Social mobility - met with unfriendliness
- Upperclass made obvious - anti working class
5. Are the Daily Mail positive or negative about middle class?
- Non bias