1. Who is Ken Loach?
- English film director who focuses on underclass in his films
- English film director who tends to focus on social issues in his films
- English author who focuses mainly on identities in the media in his work
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do most people watch Made in Chelsea?
- Like to laugh at them
- Escapism and fascination
- Aspire to be like them - culture, wealth
- Follow the story line
3. What does underclass mean?
- Do not get paid much
- Lowest position in the class hierarchy - the poor and unemployed
- Not as privileged
- Middle class
4. What percentage did the Daily Mail say are working class? (From interviews/readers)
5. What did David Gauntlett say about Web 2.0?
- Argues that Web 2.0 is a negative development in technology
- Argues that Web 2.0 platforms enable audiences to represent themselves
- Argues that being an active audience is a bad thing because it involves people too much