1. What percentage did the Daily Mail say are working class? (From interviews/readers)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did David Gauntlett say about Web 2.0?
- Argues that Web 2.0 platforms enable audiences to represent themselves
- Argues that being an active audience is a bad thing because it involves people too much
- Argues that Web 2.0 is a negative development in technology
3. What offers a potential tool for challenging dominant ideologies?
- Social Media
4. Which class is seen to be collective?
- Middle class
- Working class
5. In the opening episode of the first Coronation Street, how did they establish a representation of working class communities?
- Constantly talked about underclass - not welcoming or friendly
- Constantly talked about working class. Social mobility - met with unfriendliness
- Upperclass made obvious - anti working class