1. How is the working class changing?
- Rich list and average pay increasing, socially excluded, mass unemployment, attack on council houses
- Underclass more employed and gaining money, more connected, everyone better off
- Middle class are seen as unfashionable and poor, attacks on working class, upperclass are the only privileged ones
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What has Web 2.0 enabled active audiences to do?
- Interact with and comment on the media and to become producers, as well as consumers
- Access more content, whilst still being consumers
- Allows them to be passive at the same time
3. Why does social media offer a potential tool for challenging dominant ideologies?
- Too many people are using it
- It still sits outside of the traditional media outlets such as TV and film
- It is far too vast for it to be regulated, especially Facebook and Twitter
4. Why does Gogglebox challenge negative perceptions of the working class?
- Nuclear Families, togetherness, family orientated, dressed smartly
- Negative stereotypes
- North-working class
5. Is Miles from the Riot Club left or right wing?
- Left wing
- Right wing