1. What is poverty ****?
- Any type of media which exploits the poor's condition in order to generate necessary sympathy
- Bad cases of poverty
- Liking poverty
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does social media offer a potential tool for challenging dominant ideologies?
- It still sits outside of the traditional media outlets such as TV and film
- It is far too vast for it to be regulated, especially Facebook and Twitter
- Too many people are using it
3. How are media representations of the upper classes often divided?
- Celebrating their lifestyles and on the other hand negatively exposing their power in society
- Shows them as humorous but also as desirable
- Celebrating their wealth but at the same time, exposing their outlook on other class identities
4. What defines a person's class?
- Heritage, appearance, where they live, income
- Their dress sense, family's income, what type of house they have
- Partner's income, family past, whether or not they are British
5. What does the film Grimsby mainly focus on?
- Only representing bad traits
- How nice the town is
- How much fun the people live there have