1. Why do most people watch Made in Chelsea?
- Aspire to be like them - culture, wealth
- Like to laugh at them
- Escapism and fascination
- Follow the story line
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is David Gauntlett's perspective on identities?
- Identities are not temporary
- Identities are fluid (always changing)
- Identities always remain the same
3. What did David Gauntlett say about Web 2.0?
- Argues that Web 2.0 platforms enable audiences to represent themselves
- Argues that being an active audience is a bad thing because it involves people too much
- Argues that Web 2.0 is a negative development in technology
4. What do commentators, such as Owen Jones say about positive representations of working class identities?
- They are being airbrushed out of history and are being replaced by sensationalist caricatures
- Replaced by moral panics
- Staying positive
5. What has Web 2.0 enabled active audiences to do?
- Allows them to be passive at the same time
- Interact with and comment on the media and to become producers, as well as consumers
- Access more content, whilst still being consumers