1. Which social class did The Riot Club explore? And which kind of impact did it have?
- Upperclass - negative
- Middle class - positive
- Upperclass - positive
- Middle class - negative
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does national identity mean?
- Shared identities
- A sense of national identity seems to depend on some shared stock images, ideas, norms and values, stories and traditions
- National identities
3. In the opening episode of the first Coronation Street, how did they establish a representation of working class communities?
- Constantly talked about underclass - not welcoming or friendly
- Constantly talked about working class. Social mobility - met with unfriendliness
- Upperclass made obvious - anti working class
4. What does the film Grimsby mainly focus on?
- Only representing bad traits
- How nice the town is
- How much fun the people live there have
5. Which class is seen to be collective?
- Middle class
- Working class