1. Why do most people watch Made in Chelsea?
- Like to laugh at them
- Escapism and fascination
- Aspire to be like them - culture, wealth
- Follow the story line
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the 'British New Wave'?
3. What did David Gauntlett say about Web 2.0?
- Argues that Web 2.0 platforms enable audiences to represent themselves
- Argues that being an active audience is a bad thing because it involves people too much
- Argues that Web 2.0 is a negative development in technology
4. What defines a person's class?
- Heritage, appearance, where they live, income
- Their dress sense, family's income, what type of house they have
- Partner's income, family past, whether or not they are British
5. Why does social media offer a potential tool for challenging dominant ideologies?
- It still sits outside of the traditional media outlets such as TV and film
- It is far too vast for it to be regulated, especially Facebook and Twitter
- Too many people are using it