1. Which of these is an example of a communications technology?
- the Internet
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What manages successful data transmission from one part of the system to another?
- information system
- communication system
- processing system
3. How do ICT systems differ from manual systems?
- less productive
- more productive
- about the same
4. Which of these is an output from a control system?
- instructions sent to machinery or equipment
- formulae from a spreadsheet
- paper reports on industrial processes
5. In what order do ICT systems deal with data?
- process, input, output
- input, process, output
- input, output, process
Similar ICT resources: