1. What manages successful data transmission from one part of the system to another?
- communication system
- processing system
- information system
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does an ICT system consist of?
- hardware, people, storage, software
- hardware, software, data, people
- hardware, data, networks, people
3. In what order do ICT systems deal with data?
- input, process, output
- input, output, process
- process, input, output
4. Which of these is an example of a communications technology?
- the Internet
5. How do ICT systems differ from manual systems?
- less productive
- more productive
- about the same