1. How many Mega-bytes are there in one Giga-Byte?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an 'Algorithm'?
- A type of programming language.
- A musical note played on computer-based programes.
- The set of steps in order to complete a task.
- The theory behind what you are carrying out.
3. What does VoIP stand for?
- Voice over internet protocol.
- Voice over internet precipitate.
- Voice over internal point.
- Voice over intergrated package.
4. What type of file is a cookie?
5. Why might you consider using a controller rather than a mouse and keyboard whilst playing games on a computer?
- Because it is wired.
- Because some people may consider it to be more comfortable and suitable for the game that they are playing.
- Because it allows you to perform moves much more quicker.