1. Which of the following computers are the lightest?
- Personal Computer.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an 'Algorithm'?
- A musical note played on computer-based programes.
- The set of steps in order to complete a task.
- A type of programming language.
- The theory behind what you are carrying out.
3. Why might you consider using a secondary storage device?
- In order to save more memory and back-up data.
- In order to delete files.
- In order to make your computer run faster.
- In order to increase connectivity speed.
4. Blue-tooth is a type of ............... connection.
5. What does LAN stand for?
- Linear Area Network
- Local Area Network.
- Living Around Nescafé