1. In the UK, what is the average voltage the household mains run on?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following computers would be used to create new medicines in a pharmacy?
- Tablet computer.
- None of the above.
3. What does USB stand for?
- All of the above are wrong.
- Universal Serial Bus.
- Universal Serial Base.
- Universal Serial Bay.
4. Which of the following computers are the lightest?
- Personal Computer.
5. What is a third party cookie?
- A cookie which is stored on your computer from a site other than the one you are visting.
- Like a normal cookie, however it has a completely different file type.
- A cookie with rainbows on it.
- A cookie which can appear in your temporary internet history without you even noticing.