1. What is Blue-jacking?
- Taking data from from devices over 3G
- Sending unwanted messages to others with a blue-tooth enabled device
- Using bluetooth to delete cookies
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does VOIP stand for ?
- Very Over Intense Principals
- Voice Over Interenet Protocols
- Vibrations Over Internet Principals
3. What is an advantage of Downlading information
- It's cooler than streaming
- It doesn't buffer
- It takes longer
4. Which of these is an advantage to Wi-Fi ?
- Often have to pay for outside of your home
- Generally widely available
- can't use if not in your range
5. What isn't a violation of the computer misuse act?
- Unauthorised accsess to a cmputer with intent to commit a crime
- Authorised access to a computer
- Unauthorised modification of material
Similar ICT resources: