1. Which isn't an advantage to mobile broadband?
- Allows devices to connect to 3G
- Download Limits
- Greater Coverage
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is Viral Marketing Used ?
- To find users personal information
- If the content goes viral it spreads very quickly
- To encrypt data
3. What does VOIP stand for ?
- Voice Over Interenet Protocols
- Vibrations Over Internet Principals
- Very Over Intense Principals
4. Define Bandwidth.
- The measure of delay in a network
- The number of bits that can go through a network in 1 second
- The time between a bit leaving one device and arriving at another
5. What does Wi-Fi stand for ?
- Winning Fibber
- Wireless fidelity
- Wirless finder
Similar ICT resources: