1. What is an advantage of Downlading information
- It doesn't buffer
- It takes longer
- It's cooler than streaming
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is one condition of the Data Protection Act of 1998.
- The Information is Secure
- You can pass data outside of the EU
- The data is kept as longer as the holder wants it.
3. Which is an advantage to Sat - Nav's ?
- They cause distractions to users
- They are usually very accurate
- Users become reliant on them
4. What does Wi-Fi stand for ?
- Winning Fibber
- Wireless fidelity
- Wirless finder
5. What is NFC ?
- The code on the back of your credit / debit card for security
- A contactless payment system
- New fried chicken company
Similar ICT resources: