1. It is a programming language that uses graphical elements and figures to develop a program. What is it?
- Visual programming
- Blockly programming
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. It executes or skips a sequence of statements, depending on the value of a Boolean expression. What is it?
- IF statement
- Boolean operator
3. It is a line that represents the spatial movement of the tweened object. Its dots (sometimes called "tween dots" or "frame dots") represent the target objects position along the path at frames.
- Motion way
- Motion path
- Motion tween
4. It is a technique used in animation to bring static objects to life on screen. This is done by moving the object in increments while filming a frame per increment. When all the frames are played in sequence it shows movement.What is it?
- Frame rate
- Stop frame (motion) animation
5. It is sound, especially when recorded, transmitted, or reproduced.