1. It is a programming language that uses graphical elements and figures to develop a program. What is it?
- Blockly programming
- Visual programming
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. It is a numerical number which is entered into a spreadsheet cell or database field. What is it?
3. It is a method of presenting data in a visual manner. Graphs normally have at least one vertical axis and a horizontal axis that allows one set of data to be plotted against another. What is it?
4. It is when you divide the video clip in to two parts or segments. What is it?
5. What is an element within a webpage that contains links to other sections of the website?
- Web site
- Navigation bar
- Site map