- Created by: Jennypix
- Created on: 15-12-14 14:58
1. Name a benefit of CAD?
- Easier Manufacturing
- Drawing can be Shared
- No Training Required
- Software is Cheap
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does CAM stand for?
- Company Aided Manufacturing
- Control and Maintenance
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Computer Aided Making
3. What are two drawbacks to on-line e-shopping for the customers?
- Limited choice, possible fraud with cards
- Can't see purchased items, must have payments card
- Inconvenient for elderly, more expensive
- Harder to return items, limited choice
4. What are two benefits to on-line e-shopping for the shop?
- Cheaper than running a shop, more profit
- Cheaper prices, payments made with card
- Wider range of products, cheaper than running a shop
- More trade, cheaper prices
5. What are some benefits of Electronic Payments for the customer?
- Quicker, easy returns, cash back for customers
- Easy returns, quicker, just in time stock control
- Automatic stock control, better management, quicker
- Itemised billing, computer prices can be altered, less cash handling