1. What does CAM stand for?
- Company Aided Manufacturing
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Computer Aided Making
- Control and Maintenance
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name a benefit of CAD?
- No Training Required
- Drawing can be Shared
- Software is Cheap
- Easier Manufacturing
3. What is EPOS in Computer Based Shopping?
- Electronic Point of Sale
- Electronic Placement of Sale
- Electronic Print of Onscreen Stock
- Electronic Payment of Sale
4. What are two benefits to on-line e-shopping for the shop?
- Wider range of products, cheaper than running a shop
- Cheaper than running a shop, more profit
- Cheaper prices, payments made with card
- More trade, cheaper prices
5. What are three software features of CAD?
- Costing, Watermark, 2D/3D
- Text Box, Rotation, Walk through
- Zoom, Rotation, Layering
- Bullet Points, Shading, Colour Application