1. What are three software features of CAD?
- Zoom, Rotation, Layering
- Text Box, Rotation, Walk through
- Bullet Points, Shading, Colour Application
- Costing, Watermark, 2D/3D
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does CAD stand for?
- Correct Application Design
- Company Aided Development
- Computer Aided Design
- Computer Assessment Department
3. What are two benefits to on-line e-shopping for the shop?
- More trade, cheaper prices
- Cheaper prices, payments made with card
- Cheaper than running a shop, more profit
- Wider range of products, cheaper than running a shop
4. What does CAM stand for?
- Computer Aided Making
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Control and Maintenance
- Company Aided Manufacturing
5. What are some benefits of Electronic Payments for the customer?
- Easy returns, quicker, just in time stock control
- Automatic stock control, better management, quicker
- Quicker, easy returns, cash back for customers
- Itemised billing, computer prices can be altered, less cash handling