1. What are three software features of CAD?
- Text Box, Rotation, Walk through
- Bullet Points, Shading, Colour Application
- Zoom, Rotation, Layering
- Costing, Watermark, 2D/3D
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is an example of CAD/CAM software?
3. What are two benefits to on-line e-shopping for the shop?
- Cheaper than running a shop, more profit
- More trade, cheaper prices
- Cheaper prices, payments made with card
- Wider range of products, cheaper than running a shop
4. Name a benefit of CAD?
- No Training Required
- Easier Manufacturing
- Drawing can be Shared
- Software is Cheap
5. What are some benefits of Electronic Payments for the customer?
- Quicker, easy returns, cash back for customers
- Automatic stock control, better management, quicker
- Itemised billing, computer prices can be altered, less cash handling
- Easy returns, quicker, just in time stock control