1. What are two benefits to on-line e-shopping for the shop?
- Wider range of products, cheaper than running a shop
- More trade, cheaper prices
- Cheaper than running a shop, more profit
- Cheaper prices, payments made with card
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are two drawbacks to on-line e-shopping for the customers?
- Can't see purchased items, must have payments card
- Inconvenient for elderly, more expensive
- Limited choice, possible fraud with cards
- Harder to return items, limited choice
3. What are some benefits of Electronic Payments for the customer?
- Easy returns, quicker, just in time stock control
- Automatic stock control, better management, quicker
- Quicker, easy returns, cash back for customers
- Itemised billing, computer prices can be altered, less cash handling
4. What is EPOS in Computer Based Shopping?
- Electronic Print of Onscreen Stock
- Electronic Point of Sale
- Electronic Placement of Sale
- Electronic Payment of Sale
5. What does CAD stand for?
- Computer Aided Design
- Computer Assessment Department
- Correct Application Design
- Company Aided Development