1. Which of the following is an example of CAD/CAM software?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does CAD stand for?
- Company Aided Development
- Computer Assessment Department
- Computer Aided Design
- Correct Application Design
3. Name a use of CAD.
- Manafacturing Cars
- Constructing a house
- Fashion Design
- Producing Paper
4. What is EPOS in Computer Based Shopping?
- Electronic Payment of Sale
- Electronic Placement of Sale
- Electronic Point of Sale
- Electronic Print of Onscreen Stock
5. What are two benefits to on-line e-shopping for the shop?
- More trade, cheaper prices
- Cheaper than running a shop, more profit
- Wider range of products, cheaper than running a shop
- Cheaper prices, payments made with card