1. Name a use of CAD.
- Manafacturing Cars
- Fashion Design
- Producing Paper
- Constructing a house
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are three software features of CAD?
- Text Box, Rotation, Walk through
- Bullet Points, Shading, Colour Application
- Zoom, Rotation, Layering
- Costing, Watermark, 2D/3D
3. Which of the following is an example of CAD/CAM software?
4. What are some benefits of Electronic Payments for the customer?
- Itemised billing, computer prices can be altered, less cash handling
- Quicker, easy returns, cash back for customers
- Automatic stock control, better management, quicker
- Easy returns, quicker, just in time stock control
5. What does CAD stand for?
- Computer Aided Design
- Company Aided Development
- Computer Assessment Department
- Correct Application Design