1. Name a benefit of CAD?
- Drawing can be Shared
- Easier Manufacturing
- Software is Cheap
- No Training Required
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are two benefits to on-line e-shopping for the shop?
- More trade, cheaper prices
- Cheaper prices, payments made with card
- Cheaper than running a shop, more profit
- Wider range of products, cheaper than running a shop
3. Name a use of CAD.
- Fashion Design
- Constructing a house
- Producing Paper
- Manafacturing Cars
4. What are two drawbacks to on-line e-shopping for the customers?
- Harder to return items, limited choice
- Can't see purchased items, must have payments card
- Limited choice, possible fraud with cards
- Inconvenient for elderly, more expensive
5. Which of the following is an example of CAD/CAM software?