1. What are some benefits of Electronic Payments for the customer?
- Easy returns, quicker, just in time stock control
- Quicker, easy returns, cash back for customers
- Itemised billing, computer prices can be altered, less cash handling
- Automatic stock control, better management, quicker
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are two drawbacks to on-line e-shopping for the customers?
- Harder to return items, limited choice
- Can't see purchased items, must have payments card
- Limited choice, possible fraud with cards
- Inconvenient for elderly, more expensive
3. What is EPOS in Computer Based Shopping?
- Electronic Point of Sale
- Electronic Payment of Sale
- Electronic Placement of Sale
- Electronic Print of Onscreen Stock
4. What does CAM stand for?
- Computer Aided Making
- Company Aided Manufacturing
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Control and Maintenance
5. Which of the following is an example of CAD/CAM software?