1. What are two drawbacks to on-line e-shopping for the customers?
- Can't see purchased items, must have payments card
- Inconvenient for elderly, more expensive
- Limited choice, possible fraud with cards
- Harder to return items, limited choice
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is EPOS in Computer Based Shopping?
- Electronic Print of Onscreen Stock
- Electronic Point of Sale
- Electronic Placement of Sale
- Electronic Payment of Sale
3. Name a benefit of CAD?
- No Training Required
- Drawing can be Shared
- Software is Cheap
- Easier Manufacturing
4. What are three software features of CAD?
- Costing, Watermark, 2D/3D
- Text Box, Rotation, Walk through
- Zoom, Rotation, Layering
- Bullet Points, Shading, Colour Application
5. What does CAM stand for?
- Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Control and Maintenance
- Computer Aided Making
- Company Aided Manufacturing